Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Darkest Powers Trilogy

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to the Darkest Powers trilogy. It includes summaries, an rp about Lyle House, and things from Otherworld series. 

Tags: Darkest Powers, Lyle House, The Otherworld, Kelley Armstrong, supernatural 

Reply Lyle House RPs: Some open
Old Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you crazy?
  Oh, yes
  Nom nom nom
  Nope
  No, never!
View Results

AmethystofBlackRose
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:50 pm


Please post your profile here after you're approved.
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:17 pm


[b]Your name[/b]
[b]Gender (put shapeshifter if you change gender[/b]
I was this old when I ended up at Lyle House: [b]age[/b]
I'm not crazy I'm a [b]race/power[/b]
I do not have [b]illness[/b]!
Personality:[b][/b]
I love they way he/she... [b]crush[/b]
I wasn't always stuck here [b]bio[/b]
I like: [b](at least 4)[/b]
Keep them away: [b](dislikes at least 4)[/b]
Why are you in my head? [b]Your username[/b]
I'm stuck at Lyle House #[b][/b]
The room I'm confined to is #[b][/b]
My last picture was:[b]anime pic here[b][/b]

AmethystofBlackRose
Captain


AmethystofBlackRose
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:52 pm


Anna
female
I was this old when I ended up at Lyle House: 16
I'm not crazy I'm a vampire
I do not have porphyria!
Personality:voiceturous, argumentative, caring, protective
I love they way he/she... I don't know yet
I wasn't always stuck here In progress
I like: blood, lacey things, black, friends
Keep them away: sunlight, hospitals, pink, horses
Why are you in my head? AmethystofBlackRose
I'm stuck at Lyle House #5
The room I'm confined to is #2
My last picture was:User Image
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:33 pm


Your name: Ami
Gender : female
I was 14 when I ended up at Lyle House: age
I'm not crazy I'm a: Agito(telekinesis user) race/power
I do not have: illness!
Personality:is quite, she mostly hangs around with her four brothers[b/]
I love they way:n/a
I wasn't always stuck here: i use to live in a small house with my brother untill they took us away
I like:* anime *boys *singing* reading
Keep them away:*sour food*stuck up teens* jerks* nurses
Why are you in my head? : Serina_uchiha13
I'm stuck at Lyle House #5
The room I'm confined to is #2
My last picture was:[
b]User Image



Code:
Your name:Aido
Gender :male
I was this 14 years old when I ended up at Lyle House: age
I'm not crazy I'm a: sorcerer
I do not have: illness!
Personality:has a twin sister name ami. they are insepertable. unlike ami he talkes to much
I love they way crush
I wasn't always stuck here: look at ami's bio
I like: *basket ball* drawing*playing the guitar*people
Keep them away: *sweet food*hard work* jerks* stuck up girls
Why are you in my head? Serina_uchiha13 Your username
I'm stuck at Lyle House #5
The room I'm confined to is #1
My last picture was
:[User Image


Your name: drake
Gender :male
I was this 16 years old when I ended up at Lyle House: age
I'm not crazy I'm a : fire demonrace/power
I do not have: arsonist syndromillness!
Personality:very nice to all. protects his ounger siblings
I love they way
I wasn't always stuck here: see ami's bio
I like:*playing piano*fire*matches*warm stuff
Keep them away: *water *cold food* snow* tea
Why are you in my head? Serina uchiha
I'm stuck at Lyle House #5
The room I'm confined to is #3
My last picture was
:User Image

Your name:fang
Gender :male
I was this 15 years old when I ended up at Lyle House:
I'm not crazy I'm a Water demon
I do not have :
Personality:very athletic. doesnt like his little sister ami[b]
I love they way
I wasn't always stuck here: see ami's
I like: *water* cold food* drums*sports
Keep them away: *warm food*fire*nerds* doctors
Why are you in my head? Serina_ uchiha13
I'm stuck at Lyle House #5]
The room I'm confined to is #3[b]
I love they way
I wasn't always stuck here: see ami's
I like: *water* cold food* drums*sports
Keep them away: *warm food*fire*nerds* doctors
Why are you in my head? Serina_ uchiha13
I'm stuck at Lyle House #5]
The room I'm confined to is #3[b]
My last picture was
[/b:u99jx
jxyc9:60]
[b][b]
My last picture was[/b][/b:u99jx
jxyc9:60]
[b]
I love they way
I wasn't always stuck here: see ami's
I like: *water* cold food* drums*sports
Keep them away: *warm food*fire*nerds* doctors
Why are you in my head? Serina_ uchiha13
I'm stuck at Lyle House #5]
The room I'm confined to is #3[b][b]
My last picture was[/b][/b:u99jxjxyc9:60]
:User Image(brown hair)

Alluring Fate

Sex Symbol

10,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150

Wicked Monstrosity

Alien Abductee

8,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:17 pm


Your name: Morgan Paset.
Gender: Female.
I was this old when I ended up at Lyle House: 15.
I'm not crazy I'm a Necromancer.
I do not have Shizophrenia or manic depression!
Personality:Outgoing and loud most of the time, but still gets very shy around boys. VERY shy. A bit of a pyromaniac. Loves to read books.
I love...Drake! Shhhh, don't tell anyone.
I wasn't always stuck here She grew up with abusive parents who thought she was insane for hearing voices when she was all alone. She ran away when she was twelve and has been living on the streets until the Lyle House picked her up.
I like: Chocolate, the colors red and black, puppies, drawing, singing, reading,
Keep them away: Vegetables, bullies, cats, water, knives.
Why are you in my head? Not Hardly Alice
I'm stuck at Lyle House #5
The room I'm confined to is #4
My last picture was:
User Image
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:36 pm


Lily
shapeshifter
I was this old when I ended up at Lyle House: 17
I'm not crazy I'm a kelpie
I do not have not mentioned in file. Just written mental!
Personality:shy, but with random outbursts, cunninng, helpful, graceful
I love they way he/she... ...
I wasn't always stuck here I can't remember anything before waking up by a riverbank with an empty vial of liquid. The contents of which I had drunk before I blacked out.
I like: swimming, devouring... I mean hanging out with people, carrots, nature
Keep them away: big cities, liver, horse bridles, candy
Why are you in my head? AmethystofBlackRose
I'm stuck at Lyle House #2
The room I'm confined to is #1
My last picture was:User Image

AmethystofBlackRose
Captain


Mihael_502209_Keehl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:08 pm


Erik
male
I was this old when I ended up at Lyle House: 17
I'm not crazy I'm a half-demon (fire)
I do not have severe pyromania!
Personality:loud, secretive, easily bored, caring
I love they way he/she... hmmm
I wasn't always stuck here I was sent here because I got mad and accidently burned someone really bad.
I like: fire, sweets, music, red
Keep them away: water, annoying people, apples, the country
Why are you in my head? Mihael_502209_Keehl
I'm stuck at Lyle House #2
The room I'm confined to is #4
My last picture was:User Image
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:06 pm


Hello, my name is Kyle Monxier
I'm a female if you haven't noticed already
I was this old when I ended up at Lyle House: 15
I'm not crazy I'm a marrionette
I do not have telekenisis!
Personality:Kyle is very... unique. The teenager grew up hating humans and not really getting to know the other races out there. She created a setfull of dolls to keep her company and due to her strong emotion to make them come to life they did. She loves her dolls and tends to sway away from society. She can be unsociable but she'd like to get to know others
I love they way he speaks... Drake
I wasn't always stuck here Kyle doesnt remember having parents or siblings. She just remembers being alone in a giant mansion playing with her dolls and how much she wanted a companion to love and care for. Through her strong devotion she taught her dolls to move, speak, and love her back. They rarely move or talk to anyone but Kyle but the strange teenager still talks to them even though they refuse to talk to her in public. Kyle will tell other people what she is but she wont explain. Not if it means giving her friends away
I like:
oDolls
oBright Colors
oSmiling Faces
oFrilly Dresses

Keep them away:
xPeople
xDark Colors
xCrying Faaces
xHatred

Why are you in my head? ll-epicfailz-ll
I'm stuck at Lyle House #five
The room I'm confined to is #5
My last picture was:User Image

cynicKEEPER
Vice Captain

7,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Biscute-head

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:31 am


Raven
Female
I was this old when I ended up at Lyle House: 15
I'm not crazy I'm a Werewolf
I do not have illness!
Personality:Tsundere,mature(but she can be childish sometimes ), smart ,she's a bit distant,has a bad temper but she will open up to her friends
I love they way he/she... 0///0
I wasn't always stuck here 2 years ago my father died in a fire , leaving me and my little brother and mother , after 6 months mom fell in love with an abusive man , mom claimed that he 'accepted us' , 5 months later they got married , he used to hit me whenever mom was out , but one day he hit my brother so I got really mad and got into a fight , which ended up by nearly killing him , mom got really angry and sent me here saying that 'I'm out of control'
I like: goggles , dogs , her guitar , Snacks
Keep them away: annoying people , hospitals , jerks ,mornings
Why are you in my head? biscute-head
I'm stuck at Lyle House #5
The room I'm confined to is #4
My last picture was:
User Image
Reply
Lyle House RPs: Some open

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//