Hello there everyone!
I'm lucky enough to have snagged the first
of the rentable subforums, so I'm going to
try to make this the best! I want this section
of our guild to be about anything you've done
here in Gaia so the rest of us can help you out
with support!
of the rentable subforums, so I'm going to
try to make this the best! I want this section
of our guild to be about anything you've done
here in Gaia so the rest of us can help you out
with support!
This includes:
-Any submitted avatar work, for contests and stuff.
-If you just want people to rate your avi, just for fun.
-If anyone wants to advertise THEIR OWN avi art.
(Please, no advertising anyone else, that's their job)
-I will also judge avatar work, and will have little
contests with gold rewards.
-Also, if you're on Zomg and you need a crew, post
in the crew thread.
