Welcome to Gaia! ::

☞♥Gold~Mining~Money♥☜

Back to Guilds

We have easy contests, room to chat, and we are the best guild ever=D 

Tags: Easy, Money, Dream Avi, Chats, Donations? 

Reply ☺CONTEST☺
Tektek Tora!!! (win 50k; extended to June 30th)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Murasaki Tora

8,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:35 pm


That's right, winner gets 50k
SO ENTER!!!

Tora is bored and doesn't know what to do with her avi. scream xp

1)MAKE ME A GIRL!!!
2)Any hair! Any Color!
3) I usually like either the chibi eyes or the chuu eyes please...
4)Balance the avi, I like some color cordination, but does not have to match perfectly.
5)Price Limit: like 10mil... Not strict on this, but no 03 MCs, they are WAYYY to expensive. gonk So nothing expensive like them either...

PRIZE: 50k (nudges, incentive to at least make 2 or 3, right?)

CONTEST WILL END ON MAY 31!!! Sorry guys! haven't been around, and so I want to extend this contest till June 30th if you all don't mind, I just have so much school stuff gooing on that I cant be super active. ^^;

I am giving a form of consolation prize to those that entered before today, June 4th. heart
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:19 pm


did you have any specific colors or items you want?

eclectic effervescence


eclectic effervescence

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:34 pm


well, here's a purple one:
User Image
it is approximately 312,878 Gold
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:34 pm


Cirque De Fous
did you have any specific colors or items you want?
Nope, I'm fine with any colors!

And I like that one. 3nodding Simple and cute! Just the way I like them. xd

Murasaki Tora

8,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

conide

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:21 am


User Image


its about 385,000
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:23 pm


Murasaki Tora
Cirque De Fous
did you have any specific colors or items you want?
Nope, I'm fine with any colors!

And I like that one. 3nodding Simple and cute! Just the way I like them. xd

why thank you ^^

eclectic effervescence


ii s e x on the b e a c h

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 12:55 pm


PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:55 pm


User Image
Total Value: 552,398 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Rose And Milk Quartz Headband
Masquerade 7th Gen.
Heart Power Transform!
Cherry Blossom
Candy Pink Sweet Lace Mary-Janes

i tried...hope u like pink ^.^
...and fuffy hair lol XD





User Image
Total Value: 474,631 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Red Sweetheart Mary-Janes
Scarlet Rose
Scarlet Rose
Scarlet Rose
Strawberry Sundae Sweets

or theres a red one ^.^
(sorry im kind of a girly girl lol)

Ninja M212


Murasaki Tora

8,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:23 pm


Hey All! I wanted to say I haven't been able to be around much lately and wasn't around to give feedback. sorry. School has been in the way. So, I hope you all don't mind, but I need to extend this contest till the end of THIS month, June 30th.
As a make up to you all, I'll give a 10k prize to the tektek thus far that I liked most, and everyone else 2k.

Feedback on concide on:
Concide: Pretty good, but that skirt just throws me off in it's color. Something else doesn't quite click, but for the most part I like. Just feels like it's missing something.
Heart Cupcake: I like that one, the duck is totally throwing it off, but I think its great minus the duck/chick.
Ninja: Well, pink isn't my top choice usually, depends on how its used. While I do like that avi, I'm not a fan of all the pink. I usually like using pinks as an acent color at most.
The red one is ok but kinda has that set feeling, with all 3 of the same item. cute, but not quite my style. ^_^
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:51 am


User Image
Total Value: 31,640 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Blue Uchiwa Fan
Adventurine And Milk Quartz Necklace
Adventurine And Milk Quartz Earrings
Adventurine And Milk Quartz Headband
Ribbon Luv Sleeves Blue
Traveller's Crystal Snow Tote Bag
Ice Champion Silver Glitter Pants
Fabulous Aqua Shockqua Pumps
Meido Deluxe Blue Apron


I call this the Ice Princess of the west. This is my first time using this one, but I hope it looks alright.

All of these should be affordable without Gaia Cash, weather or not it's required.


User Image
Total Value: 4,133 Gold, 36,900 Tickets
[Item Information]

Item List:
Green Sorcerer's Book
Cool Starter Pirate Sash
Ritzy Green Feather Fascinator
Green Bar Earrings
Green And Emerald Reversible Bracelets
Green Wrap Pencil Skirt
Frilled Green Top

I'm not quite sure the price of the book on the market, but this has shown me the ticket price. considering the price of other books, I think The Elvish Princess of the East should be affordable in your budget.

cobalticSage

Distinct Prophet

13,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
Reply
☺CONTEST☺

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//