Okay so I've decided to make a 'User of the month.' I will be choosing who it is. I will be talking to Levud about my decision every month and see if he agrees or thinks it should be someone else.
Anybody can be the 'User of the month' except me, so yes that includes Levud.
Some tips to be 'user of the month':
-be active in the guild
-create topics
-go in contest
-make your own contest if you wish
You don't have to do those, they are just tips to help you be 'User of the month.' The prize for being 'user of the month' is 15k. If this works out I may increase the price.
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18927193
Anybody can be the 'User of the month' except me, so yes that includes Levud.
Some tips to be 'user of the month':
-be active in the guild
-create topics
-go in contest
-make your own contest if you wish
You don't have to do those, they are just tips to help you be 'User of the month.' The prize for being 'user of the month' is 15k. If this works out I may increase the price.
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18927193
