Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Aren't We Delicious?
omg, gaia houses :D *drool* Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hello hoshi

6,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:51 pm


I CAN'T WAIT gonk

;____; I'm so excited. New town, New NPCs.... NEW ITEMS


IM IN LOVE ;O; *bounces*
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:53 pm


Look! It's another way to make Papi waste her gold! gonk

Papillon de Mort


hello hoshi

6,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:55 pm


omg gonk same here!!

LOOOOOK!!!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:58 pm


I know they say release date to be announced, but...

Can we expect the houses and whatnot this year or next?

Just curious. If anyone knows...

Kai-Luin


Papillon de Mort

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:59 pm


Should be this year, if they're floating previews. :O

Does the stuff they pic'd remind anyone else of the Lovely furniture set on Animal Crossing? xD
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:59 pm


o_O no no, later this month :> VO said it himself, because they're so far into developing it n______n

*bouncebounce* I wander what new items we'll get from the npcs!!

hello hoshi

6,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Papillon de Mort

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:01 pm


I'm going to have to trade my OMG off to m'muley-friend to keep from selling it off to buy pretty new things. -o.o-;
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:04 pm


D:

wow. and i'm trying to save up for an afk ;___;
lucky you. you must have gotten it as a donationitemorsomething.

i was too poor back then ;_;
i'm like only at 70k XP

but anyways... my quest will prolly go to shame .______.

hello hoshi

6,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Pipermints

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:40 pm


OMG. HOUSES. WHAT. -flails- THIS MONTH? -saves to spend it all on a hot house-
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:44 pm


ohyes.

me too x3 i must save.

hello hoshi

6,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Limeade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:55 pm


Yah I can't wait. ;__; Though I probably won't get one right away because I'm questing. D:<

The new NPCs look like robots. n__n
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:10 pm


x3 I can't wait to see them. I'm questing too, but duel questing and my partner hasn't got near enough gold as I have so far .___. so I don't know how that's working out..

hello hoshi

6,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Aelestial
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:39 pm


Hmm...maybe it's almost time to sell my Dec 2003 letter /ho
Can I live with Peppy? She's hot.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:40 pm


Only if you give me that letter ;D~

Chieri
Crew


Aelestial
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:01 pm


Which?
Reply
Aren't We Delicious?

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//