Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Hollywood Guild
Hollywood Break-ups

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bugonatree

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:55 pm


Which hollywood break up has devestated you the most? Do you really care? Why do you think that these people even bother being monogomous? Discuss.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:52 am


I was devastated by the Nick and Jessica breakup. NOT!
You could see that coming ever since their wedding day. But seriously, I was kind of dissapointed when Heather Locklear and Richie Samboro broke up. I mean, they were together for a long time...

Goths_Arent_Losers


LaceyBoo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:20 pm


i was upset about nick and jessica too! i refused to belive it..... but oh well

i was also upset about brad pitt and jennifer aniston thery were good together. if one relationship was to last i thought it would be them.. i was wrong!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:46 pm


*sighs* I really have no say. Celebs do what they think is right sometimes. If they dislike each other then they shouldn't live with each other. Simple as that. rolleyes

ayukichan


Pandamaru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:07 pm


I think it's a shame that they break up even at all. I mean, marriages I thought were life committment. Their marriages last only a few months to five years. It's just saddening when it happens. Too bad it oftens too much in real life. I felt really bad when Prince Charles left Princess Diana. I know that is really old news and she's not technically Hollywood, but that's the one relationship I felt really bad over. I think Jessica and Nick should've stayed together too. Too bad they're not. sad
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:28 pm


Orlando Bloom and Kate Bosworth is spliting too! Maybe there're not that best couple, but it's still sad

findme240


Electric Superstar.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:31 pm


findme240
Orlando Bloom and Kate Bosworth is spliting too! Maybe there're not that best couple, but it's still sad

I agree with you. She's like stick Skinny now o_o.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:59 pm


Arachnomancer
Which hollywood break up has devestated you the most? Do you really care? Why do you think that these people even bother being monogomous? Discuss.

The Britney and Kevin..NOT!
You could easily see they didn't belong together from the start. Britney is just an idiot

Radio Chaos

Reply
The Hollywood Guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//