Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything Possibly Asian

Back to Guilds

Everything Asian 

Tags: KPOP, ANIME, Languages, Asian, Manga 

Reply Anything Asian
Introduce yourself here. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gtako
Vice Captain

3,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:37 pm


Please introduce yourself here.

My Intro

Hi my name is eddy im 16 years old i a runt lol im only 5'1'' and 90lbs i was born in s.Korea and i currently live with my older brother on NY i have a total of two siblings the one i live with and a older one. I have few hobbies sleeping, drawing, sleeping oh did i forget sleeping. I a huge fan of korean music lol my faves or U-kiss, shinee, dbsk, and snsd.
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:21 pm


Hi , my name is Max and I live in NZ. I like tennis, swimming and I am originally from china biggrin

Writinq

Friendly Player

7,050 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0


Batsy Le Beau


Gracious Regular

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:22 pm


My name's Leticia, and I'm from Georgia XD
I like to read, write, and draw. And, I prefer Korean Dramas over any other Drama X3
I'm not even 5 feet tall :'c, and I have black hair O:
So... Yeah...
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:11 pm


im Kathy
im from Canada
hometown is in Philippines smile
i like to read , dance ,sing , act ,and play sports ;D

Bubbla-Tea


travaux en cours
Captain

Popular Sophomore

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:37 pm


Xx-Winter Chaos-xX
My name's Leticia, and I'm from Georgia XD
I like to read, write, and draw. And, I prefer Korean Dramas over any other Drama X3
I'm not even 5 feet tall :'c, and I have black hair O:
So... Yeah...
[/quote

Hello Leticia ,
it's such a pretty name <3
Oh Gee , what Drama's have you watched ?
& Which ones do you prefer <3
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:37 pm


x-iiKathy x3
im Kathy
im from Canada
hometown is in Philippines smile
i like to read , dance ,sing , act ,and play sports ;D


Hello Kathyyy ,
Im From Canada as well ,
I`m filipinoo too ^______^
Sounds like a lot of fun <3


( Please Suggest this to your friends to join )

travaux en cours
Captain

Popular Sophomore



Batsy Le Beau


Gracious Regular

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:35 pm


iDork_x3
Xx-Winter Chaos-xX
My name's Leticia, and I'm from Georgia XD
I like to read, write, and draw. And, I prefer Korean Dramas over any other Drama X3
I'm not even 5 feet tall :'c, and I have black hair O:
So... Yeah...


Hello Leticia ,
it's such a pretty name <3
Oh Gee , what Drama's have you watched ?
& Which ones do you prefer <3


Thank you, I'm Mexican >w<
I don't remember the names XD
It's been a while since I've seen thm o.o;;
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:42 pm


My name is Amanda, but you can call me Yoon.
I am 13, born on August 5th.
I am Korean, Chinese, and Vietnamese.
If you want the percentage;;
50% Korean, 25% Chinese, and 25% Vietnamese. (:
My hobbies are drawing, reading manga, going to school, hanging out, writing letter's, getting to know people and partying!
I'm a really nice person, so feel free to get to know me!
I don't bite.. I promise. c:
( LALALA 8DDD )

Nonsense Questions
Crew


Flaming Sky
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:47 pm


Hello, I'm 23 and I live in Korea.
I love a lot of things about Korea and the culture, but I just don't like the Korean music industry.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:56 pm


My names is Emily. I was born and raised in California. First language is Vietnamese. I'm turning 15. I love to read Vampire and life situations books. No I'm not one of those obsessed twilight fans.

1-800 Toxic Ice

5,350 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100

ii3at_C00ki3z x3

4,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:56 pm


heyy there im karen and im from kansas but my family was from vietnam.. and i am 18 years old..
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:28 am


Xx-Winter Chaos-xX
iDork_x3
Xx-Winter Chaos-xX
My name's Leticia, and I'm from Georgia XD
I like to read, write, and draw. And, I prefer Korean Dramas over any other Drama X3
I'm not even 5 feet tall :'c, and I have black hair O:
So... Yeah...


Hello Leticia ,
it's such a pretty name <3
Oh Gee , what Drama's have you watched ?
& Which ones do you prefer <3


Thank you, I'm Mexican >w<
I don't remember the names XD
It's been a while since I've seen thm o.o;;



Hmm , sounds interesting c: Watching anyy dramas recently ?

travaux en cours
Captain

Popular Sophomore


travaux en cours
Captain

Popular Sophomore

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:29 am


Nonsense Questions
My name is Amanda, but you can call me Yoon.
I am 13, born on August 5th.
I am Korean, Chinese, and Vietnamese.
If you want the percentage;;
50% Korean, 25% Chinese, and 25% Vietnamese. (:
My hobbies are drawing, reading manga, going to school, hanging out, writing letter's, getting to know people and partying!
I'm a really nice person, so feel free to get to know me!
I don't bite.. I promise. c:
( LALALA 8DDD )



Hai Amanda , such a Caucasian name for such an ASIAN ethnicity ! x3
Thats a lot of hobbies , you seem like you have an amazing life !
I`m pretty sure you are a very nice person !:3


I know x'D
My parent's were going to name me Yoon, so I'd be Yoon Sim.
But since I live in Canada, they gave me the name of Amanda. >w<
Yes, I actually do! But.. sometimes it's not all that great. ): But yeah ^^
And, yes .. yes I am! I'm a very friendly person! But if you get on my nerves, and turn me off.. I can be very b'itchy
emo
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:31 am


emeee
My names is Emily. I was born and raised in California. First language is Vietnamese. I'm turning 15. I love to read Vampire and life situations books. No I'm not one of those obsessed twilight fans.



Heey Emily !
I love california and the weather ,
Oh I just miss it .
Do you wanna try teaching us Some Vietnamese (:
Well I like all sorts of books . But I`m not obsessed with books as well !

travaux en cours
Captain

Popular Sophomore


travaux en cours
Captain

Popular Sophomore

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:32 am


kkays_kkays
heyy there im karen and im from kansas but my family was from vietnam.. and i am 18 years old..



Heey Karen !
Wow , Kansas thats pretty far where I am today . [ Canadia] Hm , anything else about you ^____^
Reply
Anything Asian

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//