Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legendary Guardians

Back to Guilds

[Literate Pokémon RP] - Planning ahead for our 20th anniversary! 

Tags: Pokemon, literate, roleplaying, adventure, Pokémon 

Reply Filing Room (Character Journals)
Micah's Waterlog!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Commando Omnipants
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:49 am


♋ Micheal Ariel Rivers ♋
"Micah"


User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXP U B L I C I T Y X S T U N T X☆

XXXXXXXXXX► What? It's not obvious that I'm a . . .

Male


XXXXXXXXXX► My birthday falls on August 23rd. I'm currently . . .

16


XXXXXXXXXX► I'm from a town called . . .

Summerland, Fiore


XXXXXXXXXX► I'm taking on a voyage across . . .

Johto, right now


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXG E T X T O X K N O W X M E X B E T T E R X☆

XXXXXXXXXX► If you absolutely must know, I prefer . . .

-shrugs- I don't think about that, too much. Both look sweet in the water.


XXXXXXXXXX► Beauty is only skin-deep, really . . .

I don't like talkin' about myself like that. Um . . . I have blue hair. Neat, huh? Just sorta happened. I like to wear a scarf most often. I like the feeling of wind on me and water around me, so you can most often find me takin' a dip out in the open, yep. I'm actually rather tall, standing in around 6'3". I weigh a good 195 pounds, but that's really a lot of muscle weight from swimmin' so much, ya' know? Other than that, I'm not sure what else to tell ya'.


XXXXXXXXXX► Hey, I bet that you didn't know that . . .

There's not much to say about me, really. I wanted to become a Pokemon Trainer. Wan' to be a Water-type Gym Leader, I do. Yessir. 'S what I'm trainin' for.


XXXXXXXXXX► One day, I'm gonna be the world's best . . .

Water Type Gym Leader~! Maybe even the Elite 4!


XXXXXXXXXX► Oo-oo-oo-wah-oo-ah~! ♫

Caramelldansen - Caramell?


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXC H E C K X O U T X M Y X S T A T S X☆

XXXXXXXXXX► Believe it or not, I'm a . . .

Water Pokemon Trainer


XXXXXXXXXX► Let's Swim~!

Remoraid


XXXXXXXXXX► Switch 'em out!

N/A


XXXXXXXXXX► Look what I have!

N/A
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:18 am


☯ Party Pokemon ☯
Slot #1
User Image


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXT H E X B A S I C S X☆

XXXXXXXXXX► C'mon can't you tell that I'm a . . .

Remoraid


XXXXXXXXXX► But, sometimes my trainer calls me . . .

Taka


XXXXXXXXXX► There's not much difference, but I'm actually a . . .

Female


XXXXXXXXXX► I'm my own fish~

I'm an easy-going type of gal. I love to sit back and relax, just to observe things sometimes, ya' know?


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXC H E C K X O U T X M Y X S T A T S X☆

XXXXXXXXXX► Hey, look! I know . . .

Hustle


XXXXXXXXXX► U . . . um . . . sometimes I can be sort of, well . . .

Mild


XXXXXXXXXX► Everyone's good at something, even me.

I'm highly curious~.


XXXXXXXXXX► Watch me now!

HitPoints
5/5
Current Level
5
EXP Needed to Level Up
65


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXW A T C H X W H A T X I X C A N X D O X☆

XXXXXXXXXX► With these moves, I can kick your butt!

Water Gun
---
---
---


XXXXXXXXXX► I've got a special place set aside for this one...
HM Slot

User Image

Commando Omnipants
Crew


Commando Omnipants
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:57 pm


☼ Party Pokemon ☼
Slot #2
User Image


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXT H E X B A S I C S X☆

XXXXXXXXXX► C'mon can't you tell that I'm a . . .

Chinchou


XXXXXXXXXX► But, sometimes my trainer calls me . . .

Moji


XXXXXXXXXX► There's not much difference, but I'm actually a . . .

Male


XXXXXXXXXX► I'm my own fish~

I'm actually a rather up-beat type of guy, if you give me the chance.


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXC H E C K X O U T X M Y X S T A T S X☆

XXXXXXXXXX► Tch. Try and shock me. I know . . .

Volt Absorb


XXXXXXXXXX► At times, I'm rather . . .

Calm


XXXXXXXXXX► Everyone's good at something, even me.

I'm good at pondering.


XXXXXXXXXX► Watch me now!

HitPoints
10/10
Current Level
10
EXP Needed to Level Up
512


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXW A T C H X W H A T X I X C A N X D O X☆

XXXXXXXXXX► With these moves, I can kick your butt!

Bubble
Thunder Wave
Flail
Water Gun


XXXXXXXXXX► I've got a special place set aside for this one...
HM Slot

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:55 pm


◉ Party Pokemon ◉
Slot #3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXT H E X B A S I C S X☆

XXXXXXXXXX► C'mon can't you tell that I'm a . . .

Magikarp


XXXXXXXXXX► But, sometimes my trainer calls me . . .

Fury


XXXXXXXXXX► There's not much difference, but I'm actually a . . .

Male


XXXXXXXXXX► I'm my own fish~

I may seem a little incompetent at times, but I do have a short temper, and when I'm pushed over the edge, you'd better watch out.


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXC H E C K X O U T X M Y X S T A T S X☆

XXXXXXXXXX► Hm? I know . . .

Swift Swim


XXXXXXXXXX► At times, I'm am rather . . .

Brave


XXXXXXXXXX► Everyone's good at something, even me.

I'm sort of hot-blooded.


XXXXXXXXXX► Watch me now!

HitPoints
20/20
Current Level
20
EXP Needed to Level Up
4096


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXW A T C H X W H A T X I X C A N X D O X☆

XXXXXXXXXX► With these moves, I can kick your butt!

Tackle
Splash
---
---


XXXXXXXXXX► I've got a special place set aside for this one...
HM Slot

User Image

Commando Omnipants
Crew


Commando Omnipants
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:03 pm


✫ Party Pokemon ✫
Slot #4
User Image


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXT H E X B A S I C S X☆

XXXXXXXXXX► C'mon can't you tell that I'm a . . .

Horsea


XXXXXXXXXX► But, sometimes my trainer calls me . . .

Ryu-Oh


XXXXXXXXXX► There's not much difference, but I'm actually a . . .

Male


XXXXXXXXXX► I'm my own fish~

I can be a bit disrespectful and . . . well, bad-attitude-havy if I don't like the person I'm around. But certain people can get me to open up and to them, I'm the loyalest of companions.


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXC H E C K X O U T X M Y X S T A T S X☆

XXXXXXXXXX► Hm? I know . . .

Sniper


XXXXXXXXXX► Tch! Sometimes I can be sort of . . .

Sassy


XXXXXXXXXX► Everyone's good at something, even me.

I'm mischievous.


XXXXXXXXXX► Watch me now!

HitPoints
15/15
Current Level
15
EXP Needed to Level Up
0/1728


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXW A T C H X W H A T X I X C A N X D O X☆

XXXXXXXXXX► With these moves, I can kick your butt!

Bubble
Smokescreen
Water Gun
Focus Energy


XXXXXXXXXX► I've got a special place set aside for this one . . .
HM Slot

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:48 am


✿ Party Pokemon ✿
Slot #5
User Image


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXT H E X B A S I C S X☆

XXXXXXXXXX► C'mon can't you tell that I'm a . . .

Wooper


XXXXXXXXXX► But, sometimes my trainer calls me . . .

Andrias


XXXXXXXXXX► I'm a bit less flashy which means that I'm actually a . . .

Female


XXXXXXXXXX► I'm my own fish~

I'm rather playful and light-hearted, actually. Rarely do I get serious . . . I just want to have fun!


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXC H E C K X O U T X M Y X S T A T S X☆

XXXXXXXXXX► Hm? I know . . .

Water Absorb


XXXXXXXXXX► Usually I'm pretty . . .

Gentle


XXXXXXXXXX► Everyone's good at something, even me.

I'm proud of my strength.


XXXXXXXXXX► Watch me now!

HitPoints
10/10
Current Level
10
EXP Needed to Level Up
227/512


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXW A T C H X W H A T X I X C A N X D O X☆

XXXXXXXXXX► With these moves, I can kick your butt!

Water Gun
Tail Whip
Mud Shot
Mud Sport


XXXXXXXXXX► I've got a special place set aside for this one . . .
HM Slot

User Image

Commando Omnipants
Crew


Commando Omnipants
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:52 am


‡ Party Pokemon ‡
Slot #6


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXT H E X B A S I C S X☆

XXXXXXXXXX► C'mon can't you tell that I'm a . . .

---


XXXXXXXXXX► But, sometimes my trainer calls me . . .

---


XXXXXXXXXX► There's not much difference, but I'm actually a . . .

---


XXXXXXXXXX► I'm my own fish~

---


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXC H E C K X O U T X M Y X S T A T S X☆

XXXXXXXXXX► Hm? I know . . .

---


XXXXXXXXXX► U . . . um . . . sometimes I can be sort of, well . . .

---


XXXXXXXXXX► Everyone's good at something, even me.

---


XXXXXXXXXX► Watch me now!

HitPoints
---
Current Level
---
EXP Needed to Level Up
---


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXW A T C H X W H A T X I X C A N X D O X☆

XXXXXXXXXX► With these moves, I can kick your butt!

---
---
---
---


XXXXXXXXXX► I've got a special place set aside for this one...
HM Slot
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:05 am


⌂PC Pokemon⌂


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXB O X X # 1 X☆

XXXXXXXXXX► Pokemon Name
Information


XXXXXXXXXX► Pokemon Name
Information


XXXXXXXXXX► Pokemon Name
Information


XXXXXXXXXX► Pokemon Name
Information

Commando Omnipants
Crew


Commando Omnipants
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:18 am


Θ Trainer's Bag Θ


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXP O C K E T S X☆

XXXXXXXXXX► Money
P3000


XXXXXXXXXX► Items
---


XXXXXXXXXX► Medicine
Potion x4


XXXXXXXXXX► Berries
---


XXXXXXXXXX► Apricorns
Grn Apricorn


XXXXXXXXXX► Balls
Pokeball x3


XXXXXXXXXX► TMs/HMs
---


XXXXXXXXXX► Battle Items
---


XXXXXXXXXX► Key Items
Pokegear (Phone|Map)
Pokedex (Seen: ---|Caught: ---)
Running Shoes
Good Rod
Reply
Filing Room (Character Journals)

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//