Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you a slave, or a master?

Back to Guilds

This guild is a slave and master RP.Choose now. Are you a slave, or a master? 

Tags: slaves, masters, role play, pets, fantasy 

Reply Town (open -Adding more)
The Black Lake

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Master_of_Death105

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:54 pm


The Black Lake is for an outting or hangging with others from different homes.

What it looks like: http://www.hickerphoto.com/data/media/163/lake_superior_sunset_sc86.jpg
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:30 pm


~as tyler walked across the small dirty path he sudenly stops looking at the water and seeing himself as he shakes his head and walks away the wind starts to blow as he keeps walking threw the dirt path leading threw the woods~ seems.. empty.  

xJimmy_Riotx


iiPinkStar

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:11 am


i said:

before going to the slave market Isabella went to the black lake. The place where it can give her peace of mind and serenity. The wind blows warmly against her skin, she took a deep breath as it soothe her.
" i missed you!" she thought with a sadly.



meet ISABELLA
User Image
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 12:53 pm


~Tyler walked along the dirty path alone with his hands in his pockets quitely steping not makeing a sound as he looked up he saw some birds flying around from tree tree and he sighed and keept walking almost right into a woman stading in the middle of the path as he walked around her slowly he avoided eye contack after all.. he didnt want to do anything much tonight but try to find his pice of mind again~



Me: ---v
User Image  

xJimmy_Riotx


Missi16

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:36 am


User Image looks like no-one is here missi thought as she danced along the beach well its a good way to spend you 2 hours freedom from the slave market untill they she thinks of the slave market gaurds come and get me missi thought to herself i sooooooo miss my master she thought as she started singing aloud avril lavignes song slipped away/i miss you:
Na na na na na na
I miss you
I miss you so bad
I don't forget you
Oh it's so sad
I hope you can hear me
I remember it clearly

The day you slipped away
Was the day I found
It won't be the same
Oh
Na na
Na na na na na
I didn't get around to kiss you
Goodbye on the hand
I wish that I could see you again
I know that I can't
I hope you can hear me
I remember it clearly

I've had my wake up
Won't you wake up
I keep asking why
I can't take it
It wasn't fake
It happened you passed by
Now you're gone
Now you're gone
There you go
There you go
Somewhere I can't bring you back
Now you're gone
Now you're gone
There you go
There you go
Somewhere you're not coming back

The day you slipped away
Was the day I found it won't be the same noo..
The say you slipped away
Was the day that I found it won't be the same oooh...
I miss you
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:17 pm


Maruka
User Image
Wolf Form.

Maruka walked by herself slowly.She stared at the ground and her tail and paws dragged.She didnt notice anyone else and she knew no one else would notice her.Her body still ached from being thrown around like a rag doll.She whimpered softly.

Nocturnabelle

Omnipresent Rogue

9,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

xJimmy_Riotx

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:56 pm


Tyler saw a wolf beaten badly and walked up behind it."Hello.. May I ask what your doing here? And what happend? Would you like some help with those wounds?" Tyler said with a smile.
Reply
Town (open -Adding more)

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//