Welcome to Gaia! ::

☞♥Gold~Mining~Money♥☜

Back to Guilds

We have easy contests, room to chat, and we are the best guild ever=D 

Tags: Easy, Money, Dream Avi, Chats, Donations? 

Reply ☺CONTEST☺
15k Donation! _-{Ends May 31st!}-_

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitor Counter
  +1
View Results

Levud
Vice Captain

5,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:13 pm


I am willing to give a full 15k in Gaia gold to the person who posts the best reason why they desearve it by the end of May. smile

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:37 pm


My reason!!!!!

Hello, My name is Bella. My reson for wanting 15k is that I will be 15k closer to my dream Avi wich is valued over 10 million gold. I like every time I reach the avi that I am questing to start a new one. I really need gold becuase I love to donate to people but I donate so much I have went broke. To me 200k is alot but 5k is to little for me so now I am currently at 4,845 gold.

hiphopper318

1,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

II_RAndOMguRL_XD

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:18 am


My name is Nicole but people call me Nikki I only have 372 gold so
I think I deserve 15k because I really want my dream avi that cost 1,502,584 gold so PlZ LET ME WIN... >.<
i know this is a crappy excuse and u probably will chose some1 else and u will probably wont even read this but i really think u should let me win.. ^.^ but if u do read this think about it... >.<
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:35 pm


Well, I don't really know if this will win but, I am questin' for la shiny skin called "lusty" (~300,000gold) I hav about 120k and just 15k would still help alot.
The only reason why I hav much is my brother or sister plays gaia too, so they're nice enough to help out. and the rest is like zomg(hav lots of em' rings) or booty grab which is not much glowin' nowadays crying Well, I don't really win contests much, so I dunno

DarkGrief Kai

1,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Levud
Vice Captain

5,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:43 pm


Good reasons so far. smile Keep them coming, I may increase the value if I get more gold anytime soon.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:50 pm


i need gold because i only need 4 items till my dream avi! i donate alot. and i think i could use it. so do my friends. :3

x-DropYerPantsx3


Blzrboy

Romantic Lunatic

5,450 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:41 pm


I need gold because i donated to every guild im in,but i cant cause im broke,and if i got it id donated half of it to this guild so everyone wins.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:41 pm


my name is PRlovar and i think i deserve this 15k of gold because i plan on using it to help my little 13 year old brother get his favorite scarf and i am trying so hard to get it but i don't have enough gold i only 7,449 gold and we are still 20k away from having enough to get it.So please pick me to give the gold to. crying sad cry cry cry cry

PRlovar

2,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Ayame-Yuura

Precious Darling

12,350 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:57 am


My name is Aya. I'm cute and I like comedy.

I explain that I should win because I really need it!

My post is short and sweet and I'm totally begging you with puppy dog eyes

That's gotta count for something!

I'm questing and I need a lot more to go. Please help me~! heart
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:43 pm


So far I need gold, aside from my current quest, to donate to this really great charity I've been in. They are really friendly and kind to new people in the charity! Guess that's all I have to say.

Astroel

Gracious Fairy

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sparkling Gemstone Anon

Sparkling Giver

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:47 pm


Call me Ruby. I am Questing 2 Infernal Spirits. I need the gold, because I try my hardest to get the gold on my own but Booty Grab only goes so far, and 15k will help me get closer to my goal ^.^
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:39 pm


hmm..well i guess i could post some sob story about how i forgot my password to my old account that used to have 300K, or i could just say i think i deserve the gold because i would like it, please and thank you
xD

eclectic effervescence


JC_Rose

Otherworldly Beast

19,840 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Scary Sampling 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:37 pm


I'm trying to get my dream avatar, valued over 2mil. normally, I would just play games and ZOMG, and booty grab espescially, but I have dial-up, and these games won't work right for me. That's pretty much it. No sob story, no begging. If I win, thanks. If I don't, congratulations to whoever does. ^^
Reply
☺CONTEST☺

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//