As a vice captain of Give Some To Get Some, you pledge upon the following rights and privileges
1. To be entrusted with guild's bank account and documentations of any activities that go on during the captain's absence from Gaia and/or the guild
2. To maintain the guild during the captain's absence
3. To follow all rules pertaining to your rights within the guild as well as guild guidelines
4. To help other members within the guild because as captain, I can't do it all.
5. To regularly private message the captain at least twice each week to see if there is anything that you can assist them with.
6. To be the first to partake in any activities that the captain has issued out.
I expect for all of vice captains to abide by these rules. Failure to do so will result in suspension and possible banning from the guild.
Give Some To Get Some
Donation held giveaway contests guild: What you donate is what I give away.
