Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Contests~
Easter Tektek Theme Contest~~ 8k!~~ xWinner: dreamer1o1 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trick or Treat_x
Crew

300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:53 am


^///^

'Kay so I love Easter. Like, lots. And I'm bored and pretty much have my dream avi as of now, so I will GIVE AWAY 8K to whoever has the cutest Easter themed avatar!!

Doesn't matter how much it costs, or what it uses or nothing, cause this is just off of cuteness!

It ends on April 16th. I will give feedback on all the ones entered up to then, but you won't know who wins till the sixteenth.

The winner will be granted 8k through trade in gold upon winning. Yeahh!

Sooo... Get too it? Any questions just post them here!

Easter FTW!~  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:40 pm



Wildword


Trick or Treat_x
Crew

300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:55 pm




Mmm. Chocolate. The tastiest part of Easter if I do say so myself.
I like this one! She's really cute and really says alot about what Easter means today.
That was me being deep.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:00 pm



secret reality

Dapper Genius

7,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100

Trick or Treat_x
Crew

300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:05 pm


PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:15 pm



-NoConsequence-


Trick or Treat_x
Crew

300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:22 pm




I do like it! She looks very warm for the beginning of spring, which is how it usually is here! Haha.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:26 pm


Autumn the Muffin


I do like it! She looks very warm for the beginning of spring, which is how it usually is here! Haha.


xDD; Yeah, I live in Canada so even now, it still gets chilly... sweatdrop

-NoConsequence-


iiLuvsYou

Obsessive Kitten

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:31 pm


PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:41 pm




It's cute!! I like the flying hearts! They really fit into what spring is in nature! heh... If ya know what I mean...

Trick or Treat_x
Crew

300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

iiLuvsYou

Obsessive Kitten

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:44 pm


^^ Thanks! I put it there since well, I thought it would fit in with the avatar.
I LUV SPRING! XD
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:22 pm


~reserved for my entry~

Supah Seika Desu

Quotable Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Junior Trader 100

ii_demonic-whisper

Demonic Lunatic

7,950 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:52 pm


User Image


here my entry..hope u like it heart
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:52 am



Rawr-a-SaurusXD


Trick or Treat_x
Crew

300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:08 pm


dreamer1o1
User Image


here my entry..hope u like it heart

Awe! She looks just like what my cousin did on Easter!!
Reply
Contests~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//