Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man i

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia
I am an emmissary from the Army of Gambino.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dark Side Of The Moon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:24 pm


Greetings, fellow supporters of Gambino. As you most likely know, the Gambino Mansion will be opened in Durem upon the New Year. I, representing the leaders of the GA, wish to extend my greetings and to tell you that we wish to forge an alliance. We are planning big things along with our other allies, so we can make sure nothing bad happens at the unveiling of the new Mansion in Durem.

Who is in charge of this guild? I'd like to speak to all of the leaders, if possible, to gain a concensus on what should be done.

Salutations,
Wilhelm.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:21 pm


You may call me Sarisa. I am one of the co-mods of the Guild.

It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

I know that this message comes a bit late, but I would like to thank you on behalf of the Guild for your efforts and consideration. Your concern over the state of the Gambino Mansion is much appreciated.

As expected, the party has gone without a hitch and Ian has been removed from the vicinity under suspicion of arson. While I am an unsure whether or not Ian is truly responsible, one may never be certain with the hositility that Ian has shown over the past several months. Further observation might prove very useful, along with the continued search of Johnny K. Gambino's whereabouts.

Sarisa Senshi
Crew

Melodious Sweetheart

7,150 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Reply
The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//