Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Childfree Guild
the crap kids are wearing these days Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Freebird4077

Dapper Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:17 pm


Have you lately noticed the types of clothes little girls are wearing? I have seen little girls wearing skimpy clothes that show off a lot of what they don't have. It's sick. Lately, it's pretty much all that children's clothing stores have. That's just another reason why I don't want kids.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:35 am


Mysterytrip
Have you lately noticed the types of clothes little girls are wearing? I have seen little girls wearing skimpy clothes that show off a lot of what they don't have. It's sick and it promotes *****. Lately, it's pretty much all that children's clothing stores have. That's just another reason why I don't want kids.


Actually, no it doesn't promote *****. A ***** doesn't care what a child is wearing. They aren't in it for teh secks--child molesters do it for power and control. The four year old in a bikini is just as likely as the three year old in one-piece to be victim to a child molester if both are unsupervised. That's what counts--whether or not their parents keep a close watch on them.

But still, it's amazing what parents will buy for their children. I mean, a lot of these parents who buy this stuff for their cute little toddlers turn around four or five years later and tell their daughter, "U CANT WHERE DAT!" when she starts to fill up that bikini.

[Ernie]


Mistress DragonFlame

Wealthy Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:45 pm


I think it's the younger parents that put the toddlers in those outfits; the ones that wear strikingly similar outfits. They 'match', and it's 'cute'. Rarely do I see older parents putting up with that type of s**t.

But, I hate the way the media is going about our children now a days. Hell, look at the 'Bratz' dolls. Dear gods. The guys portray the better-class females then the girls do! One of the reasons I'll never have kids is because of the dolls out there today, what I would get them. I don't want to have to get all boy dolls to raise up a proper little girl, to keep her from thinking that dressing as a whore/white trash is acceptable.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:48 pm


Mistress DragonFlame
I think it's the younger parents that put the toddlers in those outfits; the ones that wear strikingly similar outfits. They 'match', and it's 'cute'. Rarely do I see older parents putting up with that type of s**t.

But, I hate the way the media is going about our children now a days. Hell, look at the 'Bratz' dolls. Dear gods. The guys portray the better-class females then the girls do! One of the reasons I'll never have kids is because of the dolls out there today, what I would get them. I don't want to have to get all boy dolls to raise up a proper little girl, to keep her from thinking that dressing as a whore/white trash is acceptable.


Ugh, I know. I hate those Bratz dolls with a passion stare

Umiyuu


Soppon
Crew

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:41 pm


Those Bratz twins scare the s**t out of me. gonk Now THEY look like pre-pubescent porn stars. Those new Polly Pockets are spiffy though.

I can wear some kids clothes (so much easier to find Helllo Kitty stuff ro kids). ^^V Which is funny 'cause I can never find adult clothes that fit right. Everything's designed to be whorish, designed for the morbidly obese or to fit someone with no boobs.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:54 am


Yup well said, I think kids are putting way too much emphasis on growing up. I mean the clothes say it and their deminor does as well.

XenoReiji
Vice Captain


psychofirewitch
Crew

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:22 pm


It is disgusting. My little sister came out wearing this skimpy piece of trash when we were going to the movies. I went all mom on her and told her to change or not go.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:07 pm


XenoReiji
Yup well said, I think kids are putting way too much emphasis on growing up. I mean the clothes say it and their deminor does as well.
Why do kids want to grow up so quickly? It just means more responsibility and work.

Brandon Yamata
Captain


S. Shark

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:06 pm


Clothes and the lack there of do not cause rape and molestation. Sick bastards do.

However, I do think the whole children-in-bikinis trend is stupid. That's just my prejudice against hot pink bikinis with "CUTE" emblazoned with glitter on the chest talking, though. Parents who dress their kids in over-priced glittery gook because it's "so cute" need to die. It's not cute. It's stupid, like the parents. Thankfully, I got away with only having to wear frilly pink dresses as a child.

I have complaints as to what my older, teenage peers are wearing. For instance, girls' pants, generally sweatpants, with words on the a**. Among the words I've seen: cheer, cute, soccer, swim, and, I s**t you not, WHACK IT. Always in some obnoxiously cute print, too.

As for the boys, they wear pants they have to hold onto the crotch of just to walk all the time. They're constantly grabbing their balls so their pants don't fall off, and our school has tons of stairs in it. What the ********? First of all, that's more masochistic than high heels, second of all, IT'S NASTY. Grabbing your balls in school is just disgusting under all circumstances.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:53 pm


I have sweatpants with "curling" accross the a**. xd I think sweatpants/hospital pants with stuff on the a** aren't as bad as low rise pants + thongs. OH MY GOD that is disgusting. ._. And horribly distracting when trying to take notes. There's something strangely hypnotic about them... like a trainwreck.

Guys with baggy pants like that are silly. I liked to watch them waddle down the stairs in high school. You see less of that in University thankfully. Or else I just pay less attention there...

Undergarments aren't meant to be seen. Bra straps are the only things that don't bother me. But that's because they never behave how you want them to. but if you go to strapless you run the risk of it sliding a bit too far down... plus they're never comfortable. xp

Soppon
Crew

Hilarious Flatterer


Freebird4077

Dapper Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:43 am


sybex Shark
Clothes and the lack there of do not cause rape and molestation. Sick bastards do.
Maybe it doesn't cause rape and molestation, but it is still gross.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:21 am


Mysterytrip
sybex Shark
Clothes and the lack there of do not cause rape and molestation. Sick bastards do.
Maybe it doesn't cause rape and molestation, but it is still gross.
Well, yes, it is. Then again, most people in bikinis look gross, from what I've seen. It's like old men in speedos.

S. Shark


Foxglow

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:32 am


It personally freaks me out. There's a girl in my sister's class - they're all 9-10 year olds - and she wears miniskirts, bellytops and high heels. I don't understand what goes on in some people's minds.
The absolute worst is those sick beauty pageants for kids though *shudders* Putting make up on a child of 3 is possibly the sickest thing I've ever seen. It's like saying "Well, darling, we know you'll grow up to be a whore anyway, why not start now - wear this make up and wiggle your a$$" stare
Freaks me out and p**ses me off at the same time.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:35 pm


Brandon Yamata
XenoReiji
Yup well said, I think kids are putting way too much emphasis on growing up. I mean the clothes say it and their deminor does as well.
Why do kids want to grow up so quickly? It just means more responsibility and work.
I believe the saying "The Grass is Always greener on the other side of the fence"

XenoReiji
Vice Captain


bluecherry

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:21 pm


Having just crossed the fence, I like it on this side. cool I think a lot of people just don't know how to see what they have while they have it. I threw a big freak out fit on my 17th birthday about getting older and panicking, but then after writing up a huge deal on all the horrors of aging and how great it was being a kid, I woke up the next morning after writing that the night of my birthday, smacked myself on the forehead and wrote up a giant retraction. No matter how hard it may be, adult hood is independence and depending on yourself and no matter how well or poor that turns out it's preferable to being a dependent. I'm looking forward to an increaced ability to take credit every success and failure I have. Even if it's bad, atleast it's MINE now. Being dependent as a child is always an inferior status and your "caregiver" will always be taking atleast part of the credit for your identity. As a kid, your not your own person. I'll starve to death in a gutter happier for doing so on my own than being a kid and having every paper I get a good grade on put on the fridge like my parents deserve credit. I don't/won't miss second class citizenship at all wink
Reply
The Childfree Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//