Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Games and Contests
The Official DBZ Quote Game! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like my guild games?
  Love em!
  They're alright.
  Meh...
  No, not really.
  You stink and we don't like you!
View Results

SYFFER
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 10:17 pm


Welcome to yet another one of my games! smile

This one's not tough to understand. All you have to do is guess which character in DB, DBZ, or DBGT said the posted quote.

For example:

Question: "No! Get out of my Head! You may have invaded my mind and my body... But there's one thing a Saiyan always keeps... His PRIDE!!!"

Answer: Vegeta to Babidi as he resists his mind control. Episode: Vegeta's Pride.

You do not need to be very accurate in your answer but post enough to show you really do know who said this quote and when.

Let's begin!


"One way or another we're going to find out if I really am a Super Saiyan! It's Now or Never! There is no in Between!"
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:44 am


"One way or another we're going to find out if I really am a Super Saiyan! It's Now or Never! There is no in Between!" that was stated by gohan during his training with his father in the hyper bolic time chamber. idk what episode it was, i will have to look at my movies, but i know cell was complete at the time.

haha i am good at this game : D

better homes and gardens


SYFFER
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:17 pm


ChupePene
"One way or another we're going to find out if I really am a Super Saiyan! It's Now or Never! There is no in Between!" that was stated by gohan during his training with his father in the hyper bolic time chamber. idk what episode it was, i will have to look at my movies, but i know cell was complete at the time.

haha i am good at this game : D
Correct! 3nodding Your turn.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:20 pm


ChupePene
"One way or another we're going to find out if I really am a Super Saiyan! It's Now or Never! There is no in Between!" that was stated by gohan during his training with his father in the hyper bolic time chamber. idk what episode it was, i will have to look at my movies, but i know cell was complete at the time.

haha i am good at this game : D


Do you gotta say one now, and someone else has to guess?

...wasn't it "It's all or nothing, dad! There is no inbetween?" neutral
Or maybe I need to watch that one again? xd

MochiPuchiko


SYFFER
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:33 pm


MochiPuchiko
ChupePene
"One way or another we're going to find out if I really am a Super Saiyan! It's Now or Never! There is no in Between!" that was stated by gohan during his training with his father in the hyper bolic time chamber. idk what episode it was, i will have to look at my movies, but i know cell was complete at the time.

haha i am good at this game : D


Do you gotta say one now, and someone else has to guess?

...wasn't it "It's all or nothing, dad! There is no inbetween?" neutral
Or maybe I need to watch that one again? xd
You don't have tog et the entire quote. Just enough of it that it can be distinguished.

You can't say something like "Attack him!" or something impossible like that. You have to say enough like "Even for Kakarott". That's obviously Vegeta.

Everyone keeps guessing until it's confirmed.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:54 pm


well... post another quote so that we can guess.

gohanrox


SYFFER
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:59 pm


gohanrox
well... post another quote so that we can guess.
The same person doesn;t keep posting quotes. It's a turn game. The person who gets the quote source right gets to post the next quote. Right now anyone can go since it's been a while.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:23 pm


Oh, this one's gonna be hard. rolleyes xd

"Waaah! Nii-chan kakoiiiiiii!!"

MochiPuchiko


SYFFER
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:39 pm


MochiPuchiko
Oh, this one's gonna be hard. rolleyes xd

"Waaah! Nii-chan kakoiiiiiii!!"
Hmm, I don't think you spelt it right but I think that was Goku screaming "kioken" in Japanese during his battle with Freeza.

P.S. Let's try to keep this in the english versions and with real words instead of what it sounds like. For example don't say "I... won't... let... youuuuuu!", say "I won't let you!" instead.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:05 pm


SYFFER
MochiPuchiko
Oh, this one's gonna be hard. rolleyes xd

"Waaah! Nii-chan kakoiiiiiii!!"
Hmm, I don't think you spelt it right but I think that was Goku screaming "kioken" in Japanese during his battle with Freeza.

P.S. Let's try to keep this in the english versions and with real words instead of what it sounds like. For example don't say "I... won't... let... youuuuuu!", say "I won't let you!" instead.


Oh ok, sorry about that... sad Then it'd be "Wah! Nii-chan kakoi!"

But no, Goku didn't say that. razz

MochiPuchiko



Mysterious Brett


High-functioning Lunatic

20,015 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:15 pm


MochiPuchiko
SYFFER
MochiPuchiko
Oh, this one's gonna be hard. rolleyes xd

"Waaah! Nii-chan kakoiiiiiii!!"
Hmm, I don't think you spelt it right but I think that was Goku screaming "kioken" in Japanese during his battle with Freeza.

P.S. Let's try to keep this in the english versions and with real words instead of what it sounds like. For example don't say "I... won't... let... youuuuuu!", say "I won't let you!" instead.


Oh ok, sorry about that... sad Then it'd be "Wah! Nii-chan kakoi!"

But no, Goku didn't say that. razz


Goten? Beyond that I couldn't tell you any more, since the only Japanese I recognize there is nii-chan (big brother).
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:13 pm


Yami Mirai


Goten? Beyond that I couldn't tell you any more, since the only Japanese I recognize there is nii-chan (big brother).


Yes!! You rule!! whee *throws confetti* Awesome!! 3nodding

MochiPuchiko



Mysterious Brett


High-functioning Lunatic

20,015 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:20 am


MochiPuchiko
Yami Mirai


Goten? Beyond that I couldn't tell you any more, since the only Japanese I recognize there is nii-chan (big brother).


Yes!! You rule!! whee *throws confetti* Awesome!! 3nodding



Awesome! biggrin

Okay, try this one:

"I am the instrument of your defeat!"
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:04 pm


Yami Mirai
MochiPuchiko
Yami Mirai


Goten? Beyond that I couldn't tell you any more, since the only Japanese I recognize there is nii-chan (big brother).


Yes!! You rule!! whee *throws confetti* Awesome!! 3nodding



Awesome! biggrin

Okay, try this one:

"I am the instrument of your defeat!"
That was Gogeta in Movie 12. He was fighting Janemba 3nodding

SYFFER
Captain



Mysterious Brett


High-functioning Lunatic

20,015 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:05 pm


SYFFER
Yami Mirai

"I am the instrument of your defeat!"
That was Gogeta in Movie 12. He was fighting Janemba 3nodding


Correct! biggrin
Reply
Games and Contests

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//