I don't want to sound like I am mean but I think the point of this thread is for people to be holding contests and letting people win stuff while we try to win stuff ourselves from others contests. when looking at the posts in the guild though there are no contest going on at all. not that this is a horrible thing but it kind of makes the thread disappointing. and don't take me wrong,I am not saying that contests have to be like crazy amounts of gold for the prize, but I am saying that when we have some gold (like 1k or so) that we can give for something like a tektek contest we should do it. I mean everyone is questing, even me but, I think that this will make the guild a lot more successful. it will get people posting so we aren't getting banned and it will make more people want to hang out here. I kind of took action on this by posting a tektek contest for a small prize and I am going to try to get more things going so people want to be here. but realize people I am questing just like you are so I don't have a lot of gold that I can really be giving away so if you can help me liven up this guild it will be greatly appreciated by me, and I am sure that our guild creator will be very pleased as well. I know this is long and does not really seem like it is worth reading but if you did read it thank you. and also I want to say sorry for if it does not make total sense its after midnight and I am tired so please forgive me for that. I hope that no one is offended by this message and that it helps us get this guild going.