Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Beatles

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Beatles, John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Ringo Starr 

Reply The Beatles
YELLOW SUBMARINE THEMED GAIA ITEM! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dr Magical Mystery

6,000 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:22 pm


PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:44 pm


Awesome.. too bad I wasted my gold on something else Dx lol


Je suis Aina


Fashionable Conventioneer

6,675 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200

asdfghjklyo

7,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:59 pm


i'm so saving up for this item.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:22 pm


I'M GETTING IT. eek

The Little Fellow


The Little Fellow

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:43 pm


Day Tripped
I'M GETTING IT. eek

Got it. I'm wearing the tie :] Just need to ge it 5 more times and I can be a Beatles cosplay ^-^
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:45 pm


User Image
...I'm going to go dig in my reserve or just play endless Booty Grab.

Dr Magical Mystery

6,000 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

VampireJess14

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:40 am


why am i soooooooooooo poor...
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:07 pm


Dr Magical Mystery
User Image
...I'm going to go dig in my reserve or just play endless Booty Grab.
ohohoh booty grab all the way.
i do it everyday, srsly.

asdfghjklyo

7,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Liebe Thelema

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:50 pm


I WANT THIS SO BAD.
If only I didn't squander my gold by changing my hair every ten minutes... crying
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:09 pm


isasm
Dr Magical Mystery
User Image
...I'm going to go dig in my reserve or just play endless Booty Grab.
ohohoh booty grab all the way.
i do it everyday, srsly.


Who's in your sig?


@Everyone: I got it and I'm wearing it right now!


While we're all at it, let's go post in my Psychedelic Thread in the music forum:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/music/psychedelic-music-groovy-now-with-link-to-online-radio/t.47440761/

HistoryWak
Captain


asdfghjklyo

7,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:04 pm


HistoryWak
isasm
Dr Magical Mystery
User Image
...I'm going to go dig in my reserve or just play endless Booty Grab.
ohohoh booty grab all the way.
i do it everyday, srsly.


Who's in your sig?


@Everyone: I got it and I'm wearing it right now!


While we're all at it, let's go post in my Psychedelic Thread in the music forum:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/music/psychedelic-music-groovy-now-with-link-to-online-radio/t.47440761/

who in my sig?

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:59 pm


isasm
HistoryWak
isasm
Dr Magical Mystery
User Image
...I'm going to go dig in my reserve or just play endless Booty Grab.
ohohoh booty grab all the way.
i do it everyday, srsly.


Who's in your sig?


@Everyone: I got it and I'm wearing it right now!


While we're all at it, let's go post in my Psychedelic Thread in the music forum:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/music/psychedelic-music-groovy-now-with-link-to-online-radio/t.47440761/

who in my sig?

User Image


I thought that's who it was.

HistoryWak
Captain


asdfghjklyo

7,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:38 am


HistoryWak
isasm
HistoryWak
isasm
Dr Magical Mystery
User Image
...I'm going to go dig in my reserve or just play endless Booty Grab.
ohohoh booty grab all the way.
i do it everyday, srsly.


Who's in your sig?


@Everyone: I got it and I'm wearing it right now!


While we're all at it, let's go post in my Psychedelic Thread in the music forum:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/music/psychedelic-music-groovy-now-with-link-to-online-radio/t.47440761/

who in my sig?

User Image


I thought that's who it was.
wh-what do you mean?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:10 am


isasm
HistoryWak
isasm
HistoryWak
isasm
Dr Magical Mystery
User Image
...I'm going to go dig in my reserve or just play endless Booty Grab.
ohohoh booty grab all the way.
i do it everyday, srsly.


Who's in your sig?


@Everyone: I got it and I'm wearing it right now!


While we're all at it, let's go post in my Psychedelic Thread in the music forum:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/music/psychedelic-music-groovy-now-with-link-to-online-radio/t.47440761/

who in my sig?

User Image


I thought that's who it was.
wh-what do you mean?


I thought it was him but I wasn't sure.

HistoryWak
Captain


asdfghjklyo

7,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:00 am


HistoryWak
isasm
HistoryWak
isasm
HistoryWak


Who's in your sig?


@Everyone: I got it and I'm wearing it right now!


While we're all at it, let's go post in my Psychedelic Thread in the music forum:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/music/psychedelic-music-groovy-now-with-link-to-online-radio/t.47440761/

who in my sig?

User Image


I thought that's who it was.
wh-what do you mean?


I thought it was him but I wasn't sure.
ah ok.
he's so cute right? XD
Reply
The Beatles

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//