So, Gaia has let everyone know that it's again that time of year with their satirical fat, aging, balding cupid (I'm not sure what kind of message the cig is presenting to everyone on here who isn't 18 yet, but whatever).
So, has anyone got any super-awesome plans or cute things that they're doing for their significant other, or maybe some nifty way of letting a crush know that they're interested? Just a quick FYI here, though, if you're crushing on someone, it's probably a better idea to let them know BEFORE V-Day, so that you have that day to, you know, have fun and stuff - help speed up the relationship process a little wink .
So, I guess I'll go first since I posted first - I've already sent off a care package to my dearest, who lives kinda distant. I've included a few nice inside jokes (I'll keep those on the down-low, if that's alright), and a heartfelt letter and poem. Plus plenty of sugar, you know, the good stuff. Chocolate. biggrin
Readers' and Writers' Guild
A place for anyone who enjoys a good book
![]() |
|
|||||
|
||||||
|
//
//
//
//
//
Have an account? Login Now!
