|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:47 am
I was on a trip to Houston and this is what I saw toward the Katy Freeway near North Shepherd...  EDIT: If my picture doesn't show click here to see What I saw
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:03 pm
saved. XD it's just so awesome. D:
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:55 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:31 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:10 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:24 pm
so weird but so awesome at the same time
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:10 pm
i will steal them and put them in my back yard
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:12 pm
can we do it together i carn't spel? ;D
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:10 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:16 pm
I WANTS! I WANTS!
Where can I get them, wheree!? D:
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|