Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Aren't We Delicious?
893,477,952

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Limeade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:04 pm


User Image

What would you do with that many pineapples? D:

I would build a house with them. Or make a catapult and launch them at people. D:<

And eat some. :9
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:38 pm


POke eyes out. : D

Willow Kitty


Kai-Luin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:05 pm


Make pineapple pie!

Well, technically, I don't know how. sweatdrop So that's where all those pineapples come in- room for error.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:36 pm


cook them with ham n______n;;

hello hoshi

6,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinema

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:31 pm


Use them as weapons of mass destruction. cool heart
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:42 pm


I would never go hungry again. domokun I WOULD MAKE SO MANY PINEAPPLE PIZZAS!!!

Aijou
Crew


eig
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:20 pm


): I would be queen.

>:[ And then my friends can't complain about all my pineapples because I would stab them with the real pineapple's leafthingsthatIforgotthenameof. XD Prongs? Uh no. SOMETHING.

<33
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:55 pm


I would make life-size statues of famous people with them. :3
Then I could gnaw on.. -erm- certain body parts. :OO <333

Beatuicle


Layshla

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 8:03 pm


I WOULD EET FOREVER! <3 JUSTKIDDING
I would um... build a raft to rescue people and on the way there if I am hungry I would eat my raft.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:34 am


give them to poor people + family + charity + self biggrin

Jennbe


Limeade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:13 pm


You could probably make lots of new pineapplerecipes with all those pineapples... :X
Reply
Aren't We Delicious?

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//