Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Overseeing Guardians of Honor

Back to Guilds

To protect others, to respect others, to honor others, and to have fun! 

Tags: Honor, Guardian, Draconi Pride, Fraque Clan, TOGOH 

Reply Scion Meetings (Public)
New Subforum: Sci-Fi

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen Distain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:16 pm


Alright, my friends; I wish to talk about a Major RP in particular that will involve the use of an outside source to help. He is a link to the source in question:

Newgrounds: Mecha Dress Up

We will need to discuss what the pricing will be for the objects in this, what the starter mech should look like, and give them all names that all can agree on... This all will come first later we can discuss the storyline...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:10 pm


I'm not entirely sure an outside source is convenient for an RP...

qorter
Crew


Fallen Distain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:12 pm


Well, I thought it could help bring up possibilities for an RP. Besides, There is not much else going on in here... Sadly... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:15 pm


I could start moar rps... im practically overflowing with unfinished stories from highschool... i just get tired every now and then so id need people to pick up my slack =/

Biskmatar Arcs
Crew

Dapper Explorer


Fallen Distain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:19 pm


Well, I do like what you have done with your first RP Arcled, but I have been thinking about something like this sense I found that source a while ago... Many people have done RPs with, say, Armored Core and even Gundam as their source so I wanted to try this out... But I want to get your opinions on it instead of just making it without regard...
Reply
Scion Meetings (Public)

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//