Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noeria Research Facilities

Back to Guilds

A facility has been collecting beings of a supernatural nature, and humans with oddities. But when they awaken, the place seems deserted... 

Tags: experiment, supernatural, powers, romance, trapped 

Reply Main Forum
Introductions Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlpacasPls
Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:20 pm


_____________łntros

This is the place where you go to say a little something about yourself. You can follow the type of thing we did with the crew bios and mention your name, age, nickname, RP likes and dislikes, or whatever else you'd like to say!

Then all real chat takes place in the OOC. Please don't mix up these two threads!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:55 pm


    User Image
    I will not fall
    I will not break
    I will shut the world away
    ►►►►►►► ♥ ◄◄◄◄◄◄◄
    ╔═══════════════════╗

              Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
              I'm Fallen
              The real name is Kenny
              Don't call me Kenny =P
              Anything you wanna call me tho, feel free
              I'm 18
              I'm open to all kinds of RPing
              Just give me some point of interest and I'll go for it
              I hope to have fun with all of you here ;D
    ╚═══════════════════╝
    .►►►►►►► ♥ ◄◄◄◄◄◄◄
    I will not fall...
    I will not fade...
    I will take your breath away

    99th Fallen


    Bard of Lore

    PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:40 pm


    Why hello there!

    I go by the name Bard of Lore. If my mother had really named me that I would have shot her.XD

    No, my real name is Kyle. I don't really care if you use Kyle, Bard, or decide some other nickname. In another guild I respond to Poser!Kyle, but that was only because I was the second Kyle, following the captain. Well, I joined first but had a period where I quit Gaia for a bit. So, when I came back, the fool had taken my spot.

    I'm an 18 year old freshman in college, majoring in Japanese. It's awesome-possum.

    I'm generally fine with all sorts of RPing, just as long as it stays active and exciting, I'll be there.

    Here's to making an awesome guild with you fellows!
    PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:08 pm


    I THINK YOU SHOULD OVERTAKE SORY!KYLE AND STEAL HIS NAME/TITLE.

    within the lines
    Vice Captain


    AlpacasPls
    Captain

    Spoopy Elder

    PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:14 pm


    'SUP, I'M SPAZZ/SPAZZIE/ASHLEY/ASH/PRO
    Whatever
    Twenty year old junior, majoring in INFORMATION SYSTEMS AND OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
    With a minor in ECONOMICS
    'cause I'm awesome like that

    I love.. drama, difficult romance, action, and twists in my RPs.
    I hate illiteracy, when people don't make any sense in what they're saying, and when they join and vanish without ever posting. = w=;;

    Unrelated to RPing, I like classic Disney movies/soundtracks, musicals, Sobe energy drink, soda (primarily mountain dew), Johnny Depp and Tim Burton films, children's movies, Japanese music, and stuff.
    I dislike my overactive imagination when it freaks me out at night, the aftertaste of AMP and how it has no effect anyway, group work, most people, and other stuff.
    andwhenpeoplechathereinsteadoftheOOCthread8D

    And that's my delayed intro 8D
    PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:00 pm


    Well, I guess its time for my intro.....

    Im the Stained Prince, shorter for BloodStainedPrince because I got tired of the longer sn. My real name on the other hand is probably something none of you can pronounce so we shall leave it at that.. Feel free to call me Prince, or Stained, or "Biopsy Boi" which is an old nickname lol.

    Clearly I'm the only real manly man here, I'm 20 and I did major in Psychology when I went to school, but I am currently taking a break and evaluating my military options. (What can I say, some people have war in their blood."

    I like a large number of things, anime, manga, music, art, videogames. I am a movie addict, personally I love horror movies and black and white films. I love having fun, drinking, partying, and shooting my gun. (Don't try that at home!)

    Also, I often give spazzy more information than she needs on things which cause her to second guess everything. LOL Though I really don't do it on purpouse, that's just the way stuff works with her XD

    StainedPrince
    Vice Captain


    leh-gasp

    PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:07 pm


    Ew...people.
    Totally j/k, y'all. I love people.

    Well...herm.

    My name is Keegan. Feel free to call me that, or Gaspy, or leh-gasp.
    I don't like my name that much :'/ (I blame childhood taunts, really).Apparently my mother got it from a detective show she watched when she was seventeen, but...the character died. xD

    ANYHOO!
    I am eighteen years of age, born on my Daddy's b-day, which is pretty darn awesome.

    I am a Freshmen in college, majoring in History (main focul point in Greek Mythology. I kinda wanna be a Prof. in that subject. I'd be a kick a** Prof, too...)

    My minor shall the THEATRE. I'm a maaaaaajor drama nerd. I have performed in theatre since seventh grade (was in the production of Les Miserables for my high school musical, and it was AMAZING), and I am going to continue it further. My main focus is going to be voice acting, though.

    Uuuuuuuuum.

    Oh! I have all sorts of hobbies and loves. Love anime and manga. I love the Japanese language (gonna be taking Japanese next year) and French (taking it this semester). I do wanna be fluent in both... I love any sort of music except Rap or most twangy country. Backstreet Boys are my BOIS. I will always love them. Video games, I find, are very enjoyable. RPG's are my favorite, considering they have an actual PLOT. :'3

    I do any and all sorts of role play (except Yuri), so...yeah.

    :'3

    I am subject to add more for I am VERY forgetful.
    PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:39 am


    User Image


    (EDIT: FFFFFFFFFFFF I wrote a lot... >>; )


    Heyas! c:

    I'm not great at this kind of thing, but I'll give it shot, so bear with me. Xd

    You can call me Dani. Or Argyle. Or Pocky. If you come up with a better nickname, give that a whirl. I'm pretty easy going in that department. c:

    I'm eighteen and heading in to my second semester of college! Woo! I'm excited and slightly intimidated to have class 6 days a week. ._. Good thing they're all subjects I like or I might have a meltdown.
    I'm currently decided just what I'd like to do for my major. Although I'm pretty sure it's going to have something to do with Film or Theatre (most likely Film). Whether that's producing or editing or costume designing I don't know yet, that's what you go to college for, right?

    I'm definitely going to minor in Theatre Arts though. Oh...my goodness, friends, do I enjoy acting. I really enjoy voice acting and acting in front of the camera. The stage is fun too, but projecting my voice has been something that I really need to work on. It's not as easy as it looks getting your voice to reach the back of the theatre, let me tell you. xo
    If you read Gaspy's intro, she mentioned something about the fantasmical Les Mis, right? I got to perform right along side her for our FIRST musical together! It was cool beans. c:
    (Technically, I was on Tech during her first musical in High school, so... pbbbth.)

    My hobbies? Well, I like candlelit dinners, long walks on the beach, Knights in Shining Ar...

    j/k

    XD Uhm, I really really love cosplay. D: Like, badly. I'm pretty sure if I could find a job where I could dress up and run around as a character( :cough biggrin ISNEYLAND:cough: ) I would be happy for forever and a day.
    I also LOVE LOVE surfing! My brother and I used to go out all the time, and I always had a blast. (Even when I was being dragged across the bottom of the ocean. XD)
    Other things? Video Games! RPG's are fun and all, but when I need a quick stress reliever I whip out some Smash Bros. and times are good again. I may be a girl, but I can still kick your patooty at Mario Kart. >3
    I also like to draw, SING, play lazer tag (>3<), and play old timey games like Capture the Flag. (...and Galaga... >>; )

    Random Fact? My favorite animal is an armadillo. Please get me one for my birthday. ;3;

    Oh, and...and all video gamage talking aside, I'm pretty girly, actually... Half of my wardrobe consists of skirts. That and...I have an affinity for Princes. Particularly goofy ones. Hence why I fell in love with Prince Naveen from "The Princess and the Frog".

    ;3; Don't judge me. I was raised on Disney.

    ArgylePocky

    Tipsy Dabbler

    5,700 Points
    • Flatterer 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Signature Look 250

    within the lines
    Vice Captain

    PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:16 pm


    Welcome new people.

    I'd do an intro, but you can already look at my info under the 'Crew Bios' section.
    PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:55 pm


    Argy-Kins Says:


    Oh s**t, my turn? Alright then here goes.

    I am Argent Tirer (in french it means "silver to pull")

    My real name is Warren, yes I am a boy, got a problem? I thought not.

    Don't call me anything other than Argent, Argy-Kins, or Warren.

    My RP like are as such: literacy, romance, action, fantasy

    My RP dislikes are as such: one-liners, privet RP's or 1x1 (I find them BORING!), and RP's that die before they even start.

    Not related to RP'ing: I like reading writing drawing acting social work music and werewolves. WOOT!

    -flees to post profile-

    Argent Tirer

    6,150 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Forum Sophomore 300

    fractalJester

    Omnipresent Seeker

    6,325 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Waffles! 25
    • Hygienic 200
    PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:44 pm


    Bard of Lore
    No, my real name is Kyle. I don't really care if you use Kyle, Bard, or decide some other nickname. In another guild I respond to Poser!Kyle, but that was only because I was the second Kyle, following the captain. Well, I joined first but had a period where I quit Gaia for a bit. So, when I came back, the fool had taken my spot.

    This 'fool' happened to have joined at the beginning of FG, but never actually RPed.

    Also, HEY POSER!KYLE! ^_^

    I would be the 'fool' he speaks of. Soryuju Ryutetsin, Sory, Yu-yus, Sorbear, Soryewtwo, Yerface, and Kyle. I'm the captain of a Kingdom Hearts RP guild (the original one, I believe? I can't remember, I usurped the original guy), and spend pretty much all of my free time writing.

    A sophomore in college, going into Education with a concentration in Physics and Biology, with a brief background in Psychology. Yes. I am a science nerd.

    I'm a generally hyper guy, but also more of an observer/listener than a guy who takes action. I can take charge, but in all honesty, I'd prefer to sit back and watch. If there's no need to get my hands dirty, why bother?

    I've RPed with Jay and Spazz before, but sadly, I have fluctuations in busy-ness, and tend to fall behind. However, lately I've been doing good! So I figured I'd give this place a shot. I'm advertising it in my guild, so why not?

    Hope to get some good RPing in with you guys ^^
    PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:45 pm


    Guh, you're so pompous.

    You're also the second Kyle in this guild. So...I suppose that would make you...Poser!Kyle.

    within the lines
    Vice Captain


    fractalJester

    Omnipresent Seeker

    6,325 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Waffles! 25
    • Hygienic 200
    PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:17 pm


    Nah. ^^
    PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:07 am


    User Image

    Hello! I'm LavenderSakura! But you can call me Lavi... or Lavs, Lav, LavvyLavs... I've heard all of them, and the possibilities are endless. XD I came over from the KH : WLBTD roleplay guild and stalked you guys for a couple days before I got my lazy butt off the ... floor and joined!

    I'm a junior in college (though.. a senior next quarter, supposedly O_O) double majoring in Creative Writing and Graphic Design. I effectively have no life... and between the two of my majors, I think I'm going to get arthritis at age 26, we'll see. I enjoy reading, drawing, writing, gaming x3, spacing out, napping and eating ('cause I'm a fatty... I'm anemic XD). I have this strange attraction to scarves and neckties, even though I like in So. Cal and the last thing you really want is another piece of fabric covering your already sweltering neck. biggrin DD I've never really come outside my WLBTD bubble before ... at last, not effectively- SO~ I'm excited to be here! I look forward to roleplaying with you all!

    LavenderSakura

    Melodious Lunatic

    11,050 Points
    • Object of Affection 150
    • Grunny Grabber 50
    • Survivor 150

    Kichi Kuronagi

    PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:59 pm


    User Image Hey Everyone, I'm Kichi, and I too came from KH:WLBtD, and I saw this, and got some sudden inspiration to adapt a character I had not yet used (But still plan to use the original later) for this RP.

    I'm 20, a Sophomore in College, and Computer Science major, possibly doing a double Major in Japanese. We'll see. XD

    Hobbies include...Well, RPing, Videogaming, and anime and Manga.

    While most of you will probably find my post content a bit short, my reason is I would rather give people a chance to react to everything I do, than to go on a huge long rant and have to make the other person work so hard at covering everything.

    Anyways, thanks for accepting me, I'm excited to RP with all of you.
    Reply
    Main Forum

    Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
     
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games
    //
    //

    // //

    Have an account? Login Now!

    //
    //