Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Hollywood Guild
King Kong-33,78, and Peter Jacksons

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you want to see the new King Kong?
  Hell Yeah!
  Hell No!
  I HATE BIG MONKEYS!
  *kills big monkey hater*
View Results

BlueDude#2

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 12:23 pm


Okay, now. Anyone who loved the 1933, 1978, and saw the one by Peter Jackson, come talk here and tell how much different it was from the other ones.

Me personally....I want to see the new one, but its 3 HOURS LONG!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:46 pm


Personally I don't know what to think of the new movie. I'm not really excited to see it. I guess it's because I never liked gorillas (or whatever King Kong is) and I never saw the really old ones. The effects look nice, but 3 hours is a long time to be sitting down. It's almost like LOTRs, but LOTR had a very interesting plot. But hey, that's just my opinion, so don't kill me.

Pandamaru


ayukichan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:34 am


BlueDude#2
Okay, now. Anyone who loved the 1933, 1978, and saw the one by Peter Jackson, come talk here and tell how much different it was from the other ones.

Me personally....I want to see the new one, but its 3 HOURS LONG!


You can't sit through 3 hours of a movie? eek
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:17 pm


I can sit through anything...and I saw it the other day. It was so cool, and good! mrgreen mrgreen

BlueDude#2


ayukichan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:53 pm


BlueDude#2
I can sit through anything...and I saw it the other day. It was so cool, and good! mrgreen mrgreen


Oh.....well good for you! whee
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:55 pm


The 1933 King Kong is so fake, it makes me laugh. xd I haven't seen the new one yet but it doesn't look very good. It looks like they crossed King Kong with Jurassic Park.

covo


YummieNan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:42 am


i seen the old one in the 1930's. HIE-larious. the monkey was like all clay and s**t. i didnt see the ones in the 1970's tho. i wuld like to. but i went to the theatres to see the new king kong. its so good. ho my god ppl!! its such a good movie!! i cried at the end. but the middle and beginning was saweet. i give it 10 blaugh 's. very good job peter.

lurv ya x0x0 heart
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:48 am


ayukichan
BlueDude#2
Okay, now. Anyone who loved the 1933, 1978, and saw the one by Peter Jackson, come talk here and tell how much different it was from the other ones.

Me personally....I want to see the new one, but its 3 HOURS LONG!


You can't sit through 3 hours of a movie? eek


Hey, some people can't hold it that long.

Caffeine Burnout


YummieNan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:53 am


Phoney Bone
ayukichan
BlueDude#2
Okay, now. Anyone who loved the 1933, 1978, and saw the one by Peter Jackson, come talk here and tell how much different it was from the other ones.

Me personally....I want to see the new one, but its 3 HOURS LONG!


You can't sit through 3 hours of a movie? eek


Hey, some people can't hold it that long.


it may be long, but it was totally worthit. great movie
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:39 am


yep. It sure was.

BlueDude#2


Caffeine Burnout

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:29 pm


I ot disapointed that Jack black didn't get eaten by Kong.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:10 pm


But it wouldn't be cool if Jack Black was eaten....

BlueDude#2

Reply
The Hollywood Guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//