|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:20 pm
Everyone has them and in order to make the best guild possible I have to read them so if something isn't right let me know.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:23 am
As of right now, I only have one suggestion. Let those in the guild right now know exactly where we're supposed to post to get this rp going. I've been trying to find the right spot for awhile now and can't seem to find it. I'd probably post a lot more if I knew we had a story line going and a place to post for it.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:04 pm
You're better off just PMing me.
As I said before in a different post I was burnt out on this guild before I even became captain. I just came here to RP and have fun like everyone else but ended up first taking on responsibilities in efforts to get things moving along and then I got more shoved onto me. So now this has become work for me.
But as for your question right now the only forum to RP in is the Fairy Tail Guild and Fiore (Which contains all of the old stuff and should be taken care of to knock out some of the confusion for RPing sweatdrop )
Really we just have too many damn forums and not that much going on to need them.
Anyhow just post in Fairy Tail, anywhere you like, doing as you wish within the rules of the guild and TOS.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|