Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Questions- Lost? come here!
Question Box Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burakku Ketsueki

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:43 pm



Have a question about the guild? I or a crew member will try and answer as best we can.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:26 pm


Okay I'm looking through the magic types and I notice that the kind that I would like to use is forbidden even though I actually submitted that type in my application (Minor demon summoning to avoid any possibility of over powering and GMing) which leaves me very confused as to what I'm going to do now. I almost feel cheated given that on the front page it says "Many Magic types available".


So here are my questions, can we come to some sort of compromise with some of these forbidden magics?

And also can these forbidden magics be posted on the Guild home page so that this doesn't happen again and applicants don't come expecting to use something that they can't?

Lady Bern
Crew

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Burakku Ketsueki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:48 pm



I went ad removed the summoning from the forbidden list, so your free to use it, but you'll need to fill out the custom spell forum just so I have an idea of what you'll be capable of.

As for the rest of the forbidden magics I'm not going to compromise.

Yeah I'll place them on the front page.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:28 am


Thanks. As I said I'll make it minor and add conditions that prevents it from God modding and from being too overpowering.

But then again you have to approve of it before I can do anything.

Lady Bern
Crew

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

xz791

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:41 pm


I have a small question about the profiles.

When a profile is finished, do i have to create a separate topic for that profile or do i have to post it in the profile topic?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:26 pm



You post it in the profile topic so I can review it and then once I've okayed it you post it in the guild profile thread.

Burakku Ketsueki


nazgurath falanor talik

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:47 pm


If making a dragon slayer, would one need to make a request for each of the different spells for their slayer element, since there are only three true dragon slayers in the series?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:55 pm



No just one request would be good.

Burakku Ketsueki


xz791

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:53 am


If it is alright with the crew, can i create all the cards for the summon cards for this guild?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:12 pm



You can make all the cards you would like, but making you the sole person in charge of cards would be restrictive of other members who may want to make some of their own.

Burakku Ketsueki


xz791

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:27 am


Hello again ^^"

Since summoning by cards is different then with keys (and since it hasn't been shown in the series) can one only summon with keys or cards or with both? For example, if one chooses to be a stellar mage with the keys, can that mage summon with the cards too so that they could summon virgo and uriel for example?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:05 am


Just curious to know but how do we know that the card magics are for summoning? Did I miss something somewhere?

Lady Bern
Crew

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Burakku Ketsueki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:38 am



I'd prefer it if someone chose either keys or cards not both. And the cards are different from keys, you can't summon any of the stellar spirits from a card. And its the same for card summons they can't be summoned by keys only cards.

I made it so that card magic is for summoning, but i'm sure if you wanted you could branch from just summoning and make something else. Since its a custom magic nothing is set in stone.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:27 pm


So this card magic is different from Cana's card magic?

Lady Bern
Crew

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Burakku Ketsueki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:01 pm



Right, its completely different.
Reply
Questions- Lost? come here!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//