|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:51 pm
Being the television freak I am I have noticed certain things on TV about The Beatles, they are in very strange places! Example 1: Spongebob's "Krabby Road" when the title of that one came up it looked like the writing that was put on the album. Example 2: Ringo Starr on Courage The Cowardly Dog. Example 3 & 4: References made to The Beatles on Family Guy, Them making fun of Ringo's songwriting(it kinda made me laugh) and them making fun of George Harrison and his wife getting stabbed (The reason I don't watch that show anymore). Example 5: The Simpsons (this one isn't as strange as the others)(long list), Ned Flanders Beatle Freak, Paul McCartney&Linda talked to Lisa about being a vegetarian, George Harrison meets the B Sharps, Marge paints Ringo a picture and Ringo writes her a thank you letter, John Lennon's angel tries to kill Homer, many other Beatles References. Example 6: Conspiracy Theory With Jesse Ventura, talks about how Mark David Chapman (The three most accursed words in the english language) was a mancuraian canidate aka super soldier powered by hypnotism. Example 7: King of The Hill, Hank Talks about a band that's looks like The Beatles "Before they went all India". Example 8: Colbert Report, Paul McCartney was on there. and That's all I can think of right now. Kthnxbai
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:03 am
what about SNL? i just read this somewhere (forgot). that if they were a chance to bring the beatles back blahblahblah.
i really am not sure that was long time ago when i read it. XD
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:44 am
I Carnt Spel Being the television freak I am I have noticed certain things on TV about The Beatles, they are in very strange places! Example 1: Spongebob's "Krabby Road" when the title of that one came up it looked like the writing that was put on the album. Example 2: Ringo Starr on Courage The Cowardly Dog. Example 3 & 4: References made to The Beatles on Family Guy, Them making fun of Ringo's songwriting(it kinda made me laugh) and them making fun of George Harrison and his wife getting stabbed (The reason I don't watch that show anymore). Example 5: The Simpsons (this one isn't as strange as the others)(long list), Ned Flanders Beatle Freak, Paul McCartney&Linda talked to Lisa about being a vegetarian, George Harrison meets the B Sharps, Marge paints Ringo a picture and Ringo writes her a thank you letter, John Lennon's angel tries to kill Homer, many other Beatles References. Example 6: Conspiracy Theory With Jesse Ventura, talks about how Mark David Chapman (The three most accursed words in the english language) was a mancuraian canidate aka super soldier powered by hypnotism. Example 7: King of The Hill, Hank Talks about a band that's looks like The Beatles "Before they went all India". Example 8: Colbert Report, Paul McCartney was on there. and That's all I can think of right now. Kthnxbai wow i know but they should stop talking about the beatles and stuff like that they should stop making fun of them
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:22 am
Well, that's alot xD I don't think I saw that Consperacy Theories though, I got kinda paranoid after the Bildaberg episode O.0" Don't forget that Ringo preformed on the Daily Show (<---That's still on my DVR )
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:56 pm
Day Tripped Well, that's alot xD I don't think I saw that Consperacy Theories though, I got kinda paranoid after the Bildaberg episode O.0" Don't forget that Ringo preformed on the Daily Show (<---That's still on my DVR ) well i was trying to give examples of them on shows you wouldn't see them on, Ringo's been on The Daily Show before and Paul on the Colbert Report so I didn't think it was that odd,also I think I posted this before that episode
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:51 pm
oh in back in the barnyard, my friend told me they made "a hard day's night" remake. a barn day's night.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:00 pm
Example 9: A Beatles' Showcase Show down on The Price Is Right!!!!!!!!!!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:50 am
I Carnt Spel Being the television freak I am I have noticed certain things on TV about The Beatles, they are in very strange places! Example 1: Spongebob's "Krabby Road" when the title of that one came up it looked like the writing that was put on the album. Example 2: Ringo Starr on Courage The Cowardly Dog. Example 3 & 4: References made to The Beatles on Family Guy, Them making fun of Ringo's songwriting(it kinda made me laugh) and them making fun of George Harrison and his wife getting stabbed (The reason I don't watch that show anymore). Example 5: The Simpsons (this one isn't as strange as the others)(long list), Ned Flanders Beatle Freak, Paul McCartney&Linda talked to Lisa about being a vegetarian, George Harrison meets the B Sharps, Marge paints Ringo a picture and Ringo writes her a thank you letter, John Lennon's angel tries to kill Homer, many other Beatles References. Example 6: Conspiracy Theory With Jesse Ventura, talks about how Mark David Chapman (The three most accursed words in the english language) was a mancuraian canidate aka super soldier powered by hypnotism. Example 7: King of The Hill, Hank Talks about a band that's looks like The Beatles "Before they went all India". Example 8: Colbert Report, Paul McCartney was on there. and That's all I can think of right now. Kthnxbai  When i'm sad, I listen to a song thבt helps me, if i'm happy, I listen to a song that feels the same, or if i'm upset I listen to a song that calms it down...      That's it. I'm never watching Family Guy again. The whole Ringo bit was cute and funny and all, and it was making fun, but it was a light kind of thing, but the other one, hell no. Hell. No. YOU DON'T MAKE FUN OF THINGS LIKE THAT!! YOU DON'T MAKE FUN OF SOMEONE'S STRUGGLE WITH BEING FREAKING ATTACKED BY SOME LOONY TOON. YOU JUST DON'T. ******** src="https://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy45/iAngstySithLord/Mobile Uploads/26037779.png" class="user_img" alt="User Image" />      And then after listening to then, I get sad, knowing that the only people, or person that understood me died or parted years before I was born.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:13 pm
Then Again Maybe Not That's it. I'm never watching Family Guy again. The whole Ringo bit was cute and funny and all, and it was making fun, but it was a light kind of thing, but the other one, hell no. Hell. No. YOU DON'T MAKE FUN OF THINGS LIKE THAT!! YOU DON'T MAKE FUN OF SOMEONE'S STRUGGLE WITH BEING FREAKING ATTACKED BY SOME LOONY TOON. YOU JUST DON'T. ******** class="clear"> Calm down. It's only television. Also Jesus, do you really need all of those icons in your post? gonk
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|