I'm not sure where to put this, so if it's on the wrong area, please delete/move it so.
This new Year I'd like to spend more time listening to Christian music. I'm a bit picky about things I want to hear (or see, of smell, or touch, for that matter... o_o) and I have very few genres of music that I like.
I am looking for more Christian music aside from rock, or Hillsongs. More than any genre, Rainy Days by Late Night Alumni , Pagan Poetry by Bjork , and Paint the Sky with Stars by Enya are my favorite kind of songs.
They might seem a bit far from each other, but I like them, and I don't know what genre they're called, so I hope you take the time to listen to them (or just one of them for any matter) and see if you know any Christian music, or even better, a Christian Band that makes the same music as them, (They will direct you to youtube).
Thank you very much heart
The Shift(A Christian Guild)
A Christian Guild focused of making friends, having fun, and learning with eachother.
![]() |
|
|||||
|
||||||
|
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
//
//
//
//
//
Have an account? Login Now!
