|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:50 am
As a fellow gaian feedback is very important to me, no matter how negitive, with this in mind I have divised a small contest, I urge you, as a veiwer of this contest make a response by delevering a death threat to me, in a form of an oral report, here are the things I want in the contest: How you will find me, How you will capture me, What methods of torture will you inflict on me, [if applicable] How you will end me life, How you will dispose of my body. [if applicable] How will you imagine you feel, having ended my life. I will be judging your responses based of creativity, delivery, attention to detail and general malice.
The lucky winner will recieve an honorary restrainging order from me, thats about it so good luck and threaten away. =D
(I made this a year ago in the Barton town and no one did it)
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:38 pm
-Ahem-
Dear Clear; The other day we were sitting in the tree together ((you know the one, the one with the purple apples)) and you turned to me and said, "I want some nachos." As you know, I love nachos. I love nachos very much. I love nachos so much that I married them. And for you to blatantly express to my face that you want my wife - well...that's just unacceptable.
So I'm going to kill you.
I'm going to find you through google maps. My friend once spent 9 hours finding where Shane Dawson lives and was able to point the intersection camera into his house, just to see if she could do it. I'm going to hide in your refrigerator, and when you go to get some of the delicious brownies I'm going to send with this letter, I'll jump out and throw you in Santa's bag. You might be wondering if I'm going to torture you at all, OF COURSE NOT! You'll simple just watch Twilight in a unending rerun until I decide to end your life.
I'll then end your life by injecting you bootay with horse tranquilizers, like that guy from The Who. I'll then take your body to the nearest farm, and feed it to the horses, just to see what it does to them.
After all said has happened, I'm pretty sure I'll feel hungry, and will then go and eat some nachos.
Have a good day, and make sure to save the brownies I'm sending with this for later.
With Love, Wisper <3
3nodding
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
ArrogantlySpiffy Vice Captain
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:39 pm
NuclearDiffusion, I finally tracked you down after using '123people' and other virus-packed tracking sites which ultimately costed me 57 computers stare ...which i have included the bill for. scream Please pay these before reading on... Thank you
As i am sure you have seen, this letter came complete with a box of goodies all of which will contribute to my killing you....except the said bill and a rubber-ducky shaped hat - please enjoy that in the short period of life you have left. mrgreen NOW. rolleyes 4laugh I have no means of capturing you and neither do i intend to, for in this scheme your time is already up in your own home. mwahaha... rofl Within the box, as you can see, is a koala and - as i'm sure you know - it features fingerprints which are the most similar to humans than any other animal, which means when it's finished prodding you to death, nobody will be able to trace the killing to me. mwahahaha. devilishly clever eh? twisted Please keep your hat on as the koala is only trained to attack those who wear it. wink Thank you.
Enjoy your agonisingly annoying and lengthy death filled with the prodding and poking of the Koala named Pooch. Let it be known that after you are dead the koala has promised to arrange your body into the most humiliating position possible to be found by the police.
I won't say who this is as, even though the koala has been told to destroy the letter...unless after your death the hat falls onto it...it probably won't happen.
p.s - I'm terribly sorry i had to do this to you...it all started off as a general interest in whether i could find you in real life with just a gaian name to go from...but, after all the frustration, time and costs i went through, i'm afraid it all got a bit much for me so i'm afraid killing you was my only option left really. I hope you understand smile .
p.p.s - If you're not dead by now, please make sure the hat is on properly. If Pooch is asleep please give him a nudge awake. If Pooch is dead send me a letter to say then i'll send another promptly - contact information is on the back.
If undelivered please return to: Chelsey Wilson (AKA Midnight Mysteries) (Address overleaf)
Bananas Yoghurt (no bits) Eucalyptus Leaves Apples Milk Cereal (The chocolate kind) Stamps
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:17 pm
xXNuclearDiffusionXx As a fellow gaian feedback is very important to me, no matter how negitive, with this in mind I have divised a small contest, I urge you, as a veiwer of this contest make a response by delevering a death threat to me, in a form of an oral report, here are the things I want in the contest: How you will find me, How you will capture me, What methods of torture will you inflict on me, [if applicable] How you will end me life, How you will dispose of my body. [if applicable] How will you imagine you feel, having ended my life. I will be judging your responses based of creativity, delivery, attention to detail and general malice. The lucky winner will recieve an honorary restrainging order from me, thats about it so good luck and threaten away. =D (I made this a year ago in the Barton town and no one did it) This is a death threat, BEWARE!I shall let my almighty lampchop's power guide me to your location. There I will wait in your filthy unwashed gutters outside your window. While you're cleaning your filthy room I will sneak up behind you, ninja style, and tie you up with dirty socks. After dragging you out the window I shall call out my mighty Zapdos and we shall fly to my torture chamber in Canada. You will be chained to a cold stone table and everytime you fall asleep I will burn you with cigarete buds in your sleep. I will also force you to smell in mold spores every hour. I shall finally kill you quick and painlessly with my cousin's guillateen. Disposing of the body will be easy! I'll feed you to my pigs, I'll turn the pigs to bacon and feed them to your mother! HA HA HA HA!!!!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|