After a Christmas Contest that went sour I have decided to place down some guidelines to help members to understand what their donations are being used for. I hope this will help everybody to better consider what they're donating to the guild come the Sweeters' Day Contest.

Gold Donations


Gold is used as prize currency for people who have participated in a contest in the guild. It can be donated to Zippora7, the guild's treasury bank account who keeps tabs on who is donating what and the amounts that are being recieved. In many contests, you can automatically be placed down as a contest or winner just by the amount of gold you have donated. Also the biggest winners generally get the largest amount of gold in the bank, so don't be mad if you don't get a gigantic portion of the prizes. Keep trying and you can one day become a winner.

Questbars


There may also be times when I will set up a questbar to show all of the members exactly how much gold that our guild needs to at least try to accomplish and these are never little amounts of gold. Usually they are larger than what you can make as an individual. The more gold is donated the more pink the questbar will become which will indicate to all members exactly how much more they need to donate.

Contests


Some contests will be just plain fun and games and others will be to reach a goal. Either way they have time periods that will be either long or short and it's up to the guild members to work towards getting the most out of these events. As I probably have mentioned before, I will not ever take anything from the guild's bank account unless it's to distribute out as prizes to those who have truly earned it. This means if you worked hard at sending reasonable stuff for contests then that's bound to be the award you are going to recieve. But if you just send crappy stuff and be all " I don't care and I don't see what so important about this stuff anyhow" then you get what you distribute.

Also as I usually tell some of my closest friends, I care about others feelings but if they don't give a care about what they're putting into something then why should I care about what they are going to recieve from out it? I shouldn't should I? I don't think so and I'm sure others may agree with me. As captain, I only announce events, maintain the guild and award those who have earned it for participating in contests that I give out. When they come complaining to me about their awards do you know what I tell them? Don't send private messages, leave comments on my profile and look at me about what you're recieving for I would've want to have gave you something better but that's all that the guild bank account had in it. Go to your fellow guild members and throw hissyfits at them not me. And a many of them become sore angry with the guild and some actually quit and all i can do is give them my blessings.

Conclusion


So to summarize everything, what you as a member of this guild decide to donate in contests, events or just because that's what you and your fellow gaia guild members are going to recieve as awards. As captain, my wishes are to hopefully someday have a guild that's running smooth so when I do retire from here, I can always know that everything is going to be going okizay and not ewwy gooey.

I hope that you who read this will take these into consideration and help turn this guild into a better place than what it is. The future is still to come everybody, and in order for that to happen we must work as a team and make the difference starting right now.