|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:16 pm
Oat 'Tis but a miracle. gonk heart The Pineapple Club sounds like a place where all the cool cats are. It makes me squeal inside.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:47 pm
LIkeyeah. I am one cool cat. 8]
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:02 pm
disposable LIkeyeah. I am one cool cat. 8] HoHo. ; )
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:09 pm
Willow Kitty disposable LIkeyeah. I am one cool cat. 8] HoHo. ; )
Hyor hyor. ;D
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:12 pm
everybody wants to be a cat, cause the cats the only cat, who knooooes where it's at D:
gonk
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:01 pm
Hoshi Chitose everybody wants to be a cat, cause the cats the only cat, who knooooes where it's at D:
gonk YES! EXACTLY! I LOVE IT! ...although I wouldn't mind being a penguin.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:40 pm
penguins are cute heart
this is not cool---->: wow my mom just told me that her friends daughters only buys and wants brand name clothing
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:36 pm
Willow Kitty penguins are cute heart this is not cool---->: wow my mom just told me that her friends daughters only buys and wants brand name clothing Sometimes I'm like that because other clothes tear up really fast. Like shoes. o_o Usually expensive shoes are more comfortable.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:29 pm
Hoshi Chitose everybody wants to be a cat, cause the cats the only cat, who knooooes where it's at D:
gonk I never want to be a cat. I dislike cats. ): ..Unless I'm petting them. XD Bunnies and doggehs. >:O!! And gerbils.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 7:32 pm
Aijou Willow Kitty penguins are cute heart this is not cool---->: wow my mom just told me that her friends daughters only buys and wants brand name clothing Sometimes I'm like that because other clothes tear up really fast. Like shoes. o_o Usually expensive shoes are more comfortable. I like running shoes. kangaROOS. : D
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|