First things first, I'd like to welcome you to the Keystroke role playing guild. It was very nice of you to join our humble guild, and with hope you will make a home for yourself here. Keystroke was made within the vast multitude of role playing guilds in the hope that it would survive in the midst of these long dead guilds. Hopefully, you've come to help us achieve this goal.
I would like to introduce myself here in this post so you can know a little bit about me and my past in role playing
On Gaia, my name has been many different names in the role playing forums. My very first character being Moonglow Aoigiri-Hiyashi (later to remarry twice and become Moonglow Arrein). She was mutt of breeds since I wanted a powerful character that could kick butt, back then it was common to have a mutt character and not know how to balance them correctly. She was my fighter who had her share of a** kickings and gave her share. In the end, she became less of a fighter after I role played her to become a mother and it was all drama from there. I killed her off. I ended up creating more drama by somehow causing her to have a twin sister named Rhys Reihn who came from Earth (Gaia being a totally different planet in my role play scenes). In the end, this did not work out and stopped role playing her. I stopped role playing for a while then suddenly got into a new thing for myself and rename my Gaia avatar for the last time Preston Trelsly. I have played many minor characters, my favorite being Rik based off of Kaylee from Firefly in a Firefly-esque role play. My character Preston Trelsly was Major Preston Trelsly in my role play Wind in Space - Aeolus System. It was a short lived, but love role play. Now, I jump in here and there in minor role plays that don't need people or end up dying within the first five pages.
Now, I've decided that I want to start an entire role playing guild that encompasses all types of role playing genres.
The simplest of my personal life can be said. I am a mother and a wife. My daughter is just over a year old. I am currently expecting another child in July 2010. Yes, I am seriously a Gaia Moderator which is why my name is green. No, that does not mean you can PM me about someone being a jerk in the Chatterbox. Use the report system for that, please.
Anyway, I've got a lot more interesting stuff on my profile, so you can check that out.
Keystroke: Roleplay Haven
A haven of many genres -- a role playing guild with different places to get away.
![]() |
|
|||||
|
||||||
|
//
//
//
//
//
Have an account? Login Now!
