Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Aren't We Delicious?
Colorfeetsomg. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

disposable

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:36 am


Like, everyone has socks.

Post pictures of them?
And other pineappular objects.
Now.
Do it.
Gwarg.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:38 am


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

=X Stretchy paaaage.

disposable


disposable

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:41 am


Rainbowtoes>>>>>Colorfeets. I am suchacopycat. ; ;
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 12:21 pm


User Image

feet, no socks. XD

Aelestial
Crew


Jiggeh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 12:38 pm


oMG FooTPoRN!!! :gonkheartninjalollerskates:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 12:49 pm


Okay I will post my socks.. they're my lucky ones I am wearing today. How lucky is that?


User Image

I will laugh if someone has these same socks.... and then go... small world. 3nodding heart

Willow Kitty


Willow Kitty

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 12:50 pm


Yes, I agree foot porn.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 12:52 pm


scoreluckysocks heart

disposable


Willow Kitty

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:17 pm


disposable
scoreluckysocks heart



^^ ddr is funn !!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 2:55 pm


I have those pineapple socks. xB

Limeade
Vice Captain


Beatuicle

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:57 pm


Eeep! @.@;;
::needs toe socks::
Grr.. >:B
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:01 pm


I will take pictures of my socks later xd After I finish washing all of themmmm...

Chieri
Crew


hello hoshi

6,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:07 pm


i have the same pineapple socks too D:
just different colors. dispo gave them to me for christmas n_n~
I shall post my prittyfeetwhenmycamera is uh... charged ; ;
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:02 pm


Limeade
I have those pineapple socks. xB
Baddaboom. Our feet are like, twins. cool

disposable


disposable

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:05 pm


Hoshi Chitose
i have the same pineapple socks too D:
just different colors. dispo gave them to me for christmas n_n~
I shall post my prittyfeetwhenmycamera is uh... charged ; ;
Yaaaaaay~ heart

Chieri: Dirtysockseew.
Reply
Aren't We Delicious?

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//