There are many kinds of Contests that will be held here almost every few months. The reason is because they can vary from either holidays or because I want everybody to loosen up and have some fun. I mean that is why we have all joined gaiaonline for anyways right? Anyways, here's a list of all of the contests that I plan on having here in the guild and the seasons that you can bound expect them to show up *wink* And don't worry, I will be creating their guidelines very soon! They'll even have urls that you'll be able to find them a lot more quickly.

SEASONAL CONTESTS


1. THE FIRST DAYS OF WINTER

Begins last week of August ends second week of September


2. SPOOKTACULARVILLES

Begins on 3rd week of September ends right before Halloween


3. PILGRIMS AND SETTLERS

Starts right on Halloween and ends before Thanksgiving Day


4. CHRISTMAS CONTEST

Starts right on Thanksgiving Day and ends before December 25th.


5. NEW YEARLINGS

Starts 2 days after Christmas and ends before January 1.


6. SWEETER'S DAY

Share stories about the one you love the most, but keep it pg-13. Starts January 31st and ends right after Valentines Day.


7. SPRING INTO ACTION

Starts on March 1 and ends May 7th.


8. IT'S COOL TO BE A FOOL WHEN IT'S APPROPRIATE

Share your jokes all through April! Starts March 31st and ends April 30th. Remember to keep everything PG-13.


9. SUMMER SPLASHING! THERE'S DEFINITELY NO BUMMER TO FLASHING!

Get ready for summer fun! Almost anything goes! Starts May 30th and ends August 31st.


10. THE LABORER'S DEBTS

Do FREE DEEDS for others, as long as they are reasonable. Starts August 30th and ends September 30th.


11. YEAR ROUND CONTEST

Invite new users to join gaia and/or to join our guild! The more the merrier! All year round contest!



Like I mentioned earlier I'll be creating their Forums Posts that will include guidelines and all that boring information that we all hate reading but got to read anyways because it's for our own good. Don't worry there's going to be mostly about goals, amount of winners the contests can have, ECT.