Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sailor Moon Universe [A Rebirth]

Back to Guilds

For Roleplaying, Storytelling, Fan Art, and FanFictions 

Tags: Sailor Moon, Otaku Senshi, Sailor Senshi, Sailor Soldiers, Roleplaying 

Reply RECYCLE CENTER
~~** ATTENDANCE THREAD **~~ { DECEMBER } <3 Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Sailor Pluto
Captain

Eternal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:38 pm


DECEMBER


User Image


Please sign in for the month of December!

Seasons Blessings to everyone! ~ The SMU Guild



Present
Shaganstanza/Saint Terra
PyroMars1
DarkGuardian1
Comrade Texidor
Phantastic Mirage
sailor star rainbow
Lovely Sailor Sirius
Houou Minamino
Sprit_of_the_wind
GS Sailor Chibi Uranus
Rhythm Heaven Freak
Sakuharu
iMegumi Amatsuka
Dragons Willow
GS Apollyon
iiDeviousPixie
OcarysLovesGod
-GS- Sailor Aurora
Charlie Obsidian
Sailor Lyra
l Sailor Chibi Moon l
GS Tiger Eye
IzarkKira
D E M I G O D D E Z Z
Rei Torano
GS Sailor Star Dreamer
GS Sailor Cosmos
GS Kunzite
GS Sailor Spring
GS Neo Sailor Pluto
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:33 am


~Happy Holidays to all~


Shaganstanza aka GS Saint Terra reporting in. I must add, Ami's image fits her.

Classic Knuckles


CS Sailor Mars

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:44 am


Appearing like a ball of fire that lights up the darkness of night, mars is in the house......namely pyromars1 *poses*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:47 pm


Accounted for. ^_^

Crystal Sailor Pluto
Captain

Eternal Gatekeeper


Solar Knight Tranquility

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:12 pm


The warrior of the dark appears like the mist on a quiet morning
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:45 pm


The nerd in his stead hath... oh, damn, I messed it up again...

Comrade Texidor


Phantastic Mirage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:34 pm


Oh, that picture is very pretty. I've always liked the Sailor Moon Christmas images.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:34 pm


Sailor Star Rainbow here. ((got lucky my mom brought her laptop with us.))

sailor star rainbow

9,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100

Lovely Sailor Sirius

Beloved Seeker

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:18 pm


*sings the first verse of Jingle Bombs* I'm here! ^^
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:23 pm


Phantastic Mirage
Oh, that picture is very pretty. I've always liked the Sailor Moon Christmas images.


I like that picture too. Im glad I was able to find it. ^.^

Crystal Sailor Pluto
Captain

Eternal Gatekeeper


HououMinamino

Romantic Healer

30,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:24 pm


I'm here. My birthday is December 14th, and I am getting a real yukata all the way from Japan!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:49 pm


Happy Christmas, Hanuka, Kwanzaa all. the Christmas spirit is signing in smile

Nyssa Traken


Sailor Tourmaline

7,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:05 pm


I'm here, Setsuna-San! My friend's birthday is Monday and we want to put explosives in his locker that will leave burn marks that spell out "Happy D-Day B-Day!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:07 pm


HEY HEY HEY !! (can i rp as sailor chibi Jupiter or neo sailor Jupiter?

SG Sailor Comet

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Crystal Sailor Pluto
Captain

Eternal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:10 pm


Rhythm Heaven Freak
HEY HEY HEY !! (can i rp as sailor chibi Jupiter or neo sailor Jupiter?


Sure thing, whichever one you'd like. We don't have a chibi or neo jupiter. ^.^
Reply
RECYCLE CENTER

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//