|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Tritian_the_wise Vice Captain
|
Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:19 pm
Back for a second coming!!! I know the first time we released Rise of the heroes it was going smoothly then it hit rock bottom. Well after figuring out how to manage my work schedule and getting a few people. I'm happy to say that ROTH is back in action once again you may have noticed some characters are gone and that the old posts are gone to. I decided to start new with a fresh start. So lets start rping Monday December December 7th. Now for a time setting not sure my guess during the evening. Now for this rp we need alil more villians and villians with out powers but love to use weapons to take down super powered people. Well thank you and can't wait to start this rp again ^^
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:03 pm
Do we still have the powers list and stuff from last times ROTH?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Xionis Alan McCloud XIII Captain
|
Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:04 pm
Yes. It's been updated though.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:46 pm
you all lie pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate Oh, a sailor's life is The life for me How I love to sail o'er The bounding sea And I never, never, Ever do a thing about the weather For the weather never Ever does a thing for me!
Oh, a sailor's life is the life for me Tiddle-ee-um pom pom Deedle dum dum dee
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|