Welcome to Gaia! ::

Metal For Life~

Back to Guilds

Talk about all the Metal, you want. ;] 

Tags: Screamo, Heavy Metal, Metal, Deathcore, Nu-Metal 

Reply Metalheads-Are-Loved
Any Musicians?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chainlink Machine

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:28 am


Does anyone else play an instrument? I play drums. xd
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:12 pm


i ATTEMPT the guitar, Violin and i am soon gonna be trying my hand at the bass. the guitar playing was difficult cause im a left handed person and i cant get my right hand to turn right. i love the violin but my mom broke it a few years ago and havent saved up enough money for a good one. and just waiting on the bass. my boyfriend however is amazing at the guitar. ^)^

Kara Nami

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Chainlink Machine

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:05 pm


Kara Nami
i ATTEMPT the guitar, Violin and i am soon gonna be trying my hand at the bass. the guitar playing was difficult cause im a left handed person and i cant get my right hand to turn right. i love the violin but my mom broke it a few years ago and havent saved up enough money for a good one. and just waiting on the bass. my boyfriend however is amazing at the guitar. ^)^

Keep trying, I'm left-handed too. mrgreen
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:04 pm


Lmao. I'm right-handed.
I play the trumpet, and the piano.
People say I can sing good too, so I guess I can do that.
Plus I want to learn the guitar, and play Emily on it (:

i R Red Condom


Jiminpls
Captain

4,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:33 pm


xD Piano ;P
Reply
Metalheads-Are-Loved

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//