Welcome to Gaia! ::

Muffinz!!

Back to Guilds

art for rating,contests,drawing muffinz,talk 

Tags: muffin, arts, creative, rating, sharing 

Reply Muffinz!! The Main Forum
Introduce Yourself!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you find the guild?
  I was sent an invite
  My friend recommended it
  I ran across it on my own
  Other
View Results

featherfire520
Vice Captain

Intergalactic Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:06 pm


Here in the guild, we want to know who you are! Please use this forum to tell everyone a little bit about yourself and get to know the other people in the guild!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:07 pm


I'll start the introductions off, since I began the forum. I'm Feather! I'm 18 years old and I love to read, write, and draw. Some of my favorite animes and mangas include Shugo Chara, 1/2 Prince, K-ON, Detective Conan, and many others! I hope that this is a fun guild to hang out in.

featherfire520
Vice Captain

Intergalactic Inquisitor


-iTehWaffle-
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:55 pm


featherfire520
I'll start the introductions off, since I began the forum. I'm Feather! I'm 18 years old and I love to read, write, and draw. Some of my favorite animes and mangas include Shugo Chara, 1/2 Prince, K-ON, Detective Conan, and many others! I hope that this is a fun guild to hang out in.


YOU'RE 18!?
wow...
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:58 pm


oh okay...
hello!
im me!
and im the captain! WOOT!
anywayz..i like death note,vampire knight, and code geass!
my fave mangas are.. chobits, fruits basket, and....that's it!
i love soccer..and art. i love to write and read!
i like to see pretty things
=w= that's why i made this guild.
MUSIC ISH MEH LIFE~~~!
heart

-iTehWaffle-
Captain

Reply
Muffinz!! The Main Forum

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//