Welcome to Gaia! ::

Metal For Life~

Back to Guilds

Talk about all the Metal, you want. ;] 

Tags: Screamo, Heavy Metal, Metal, Deathcore, Nu-Metal 

Reply Metalheads-Are-Loved
Concerts

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TommyTorture
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:34 pm


Hey guys, Tommy here, back from my leave of Gaia. Just couldn't leave all you metal loving freaks alone now could I? ;D
So anyways, any concerts you going to soon? Or even just your favorite concert.
This Sunday ( 11/18 ) I'm going to see Asking Alexandria biggrin DD
My two favorite concerts were seeing BMTH and PTV, and then another with Rose Funeral and Knights of the Abyss.
I got a poster signed by all members of BMTH at the one, and then when I saw Rose Funeral and them, there were about six/seven other people there besides me and my friend, so I got pictures with bother Rose Funeral and KOTA. I even got a CD signed.
Can include pics of you guys want biggrin DD
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:40 pm


Or don't say anything... D:

TommyTorture
Crew


Jiminpls
Captain

4,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:48 am


xD I wanted to see Owl City but that has nothing to do with metal >__> But I didn't have anyone to go with :/
Reply
Metalheads-Are-Loved

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//