Welcome to Gaia! ::

Muffinz!!

Back to Guilds

art for rating,contests,drawing muffinz,talk 

Tags: muffin, arts, creative, rating, sharing 

Reply Muffinz!! The Main Forum
your first anime/manga Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-iTehWaffle-
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:46 pm


okay..what is your first anime or manga??
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:48 pm


what r those?

lil-lauren312
Crew


-iTehWaffle-
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:52 pm


ahahahahha lauren!!
you are so funny!!
its..uh..ask alexandra or rebecca..they are anime nerds
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:45 pm


thanks.. -_- XD
ummm... pokemon... i think...

11amu chan11
Crew


-iTehWaffle-
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:26 pm


11amu chan11
thanks.. -_- XD
ummm... pokemon... i think...

ahaha yeah...pokemon was my first too..my first manga was fruits basket
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:56 pm


same here...
i didnt know how to read it so i hated it XDXD
but the first one i read all the way was inuyasha.

11amu chan11
Crew


-iTehWaffle-
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:16 pm


haha....
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:53 pm


dot hack

Tsukasa wave

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Uriel Ledon

Star Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:47 pm


First anime, first respected anime, or first anime when I actually knew what anime is?

In order, Digimon, Rune Master, and I finally realized what anime is after Naruto. Now I realize all of them suck. DEATH NOTE AND FMA FTW!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:15 pm


First Anime: Pokemon (Back when the world wasn't so depressing in my mind)
First Manga: I believe it was a volume of Shouen Jump (However it is spelled). I don't remember what I read first.

Ayumu_Number3216_6

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

featherfire520
Vice Captain

Intergalactic Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:17 pm


Ranma 1/2 was my first manga, and Yu-Gi-Oh dubbed was my first anime
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:25 pm


omg!! i remember obsessing over YuGI OH! when i was little

-iTehWaffle-
Captain


11amu chan11
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:26 pm


truc, booty grab!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:27 pm


I enjoy Yu Gi Oh to this day, although I watch it with subtitles now instead of with dubs. It greatly improves it 3nodding
11amu chan11, am I right in assuming that you are a fan of Shugo Chara?

featherfire520
Vice Captain

Intergalactic Inquisitor


-iTehWaffle-
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:38 pm


thish ish meh!!




User Image
Reply
Muffinz!! The Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//