Welcome to Gaia! ::

Muffinz!!

Back to Guilds

art for rating,contests,drawing muffinz,talk 

Tags: muffin, arts, creative, rating, sharing 

Reply Muffinz!! The Main Forum
My art

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chantlermylove

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:29 pm


This is uh.. Brawny Bunny

User Image

This is umm.. Kagamine Rin

User Image

This is hhehe.. Kirarin Revolution

User Image

This is vocaloid, Miku

User Image

And i just drew this for fun biggrin D

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:39 pm


AWSOME! I really like miku, of course.
did you see mine? i want you too see mine... i didnt get to show you them on saturday!

11amu chan11
Crew


-iTehWaffle-
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:48 pm


job well done!!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:49 pm


whats brawny bunny from?

11amu chan11
Crew


-iTehWaffle-
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:14 pm


11amu chan11
whats brawny bunny from?

ask rebecca ..she drew it
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:18 pm


You draw well~ So cute~ Love Miku~

ohmysusuna

Generous Trader


PrinceJello

Alien Trash

30,400 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:10 pm


I just LOVE it. ^^ I have to say it's WAY better than mine, but I try. lol awesome. :3 I like Miku, of course, and the one you drew for fun. x3
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:30 pm


11amu chan11
AWSOME! I really like miku, of course.
did you see mine? i want you too see mine... i didnt get to show you them on saturday!

Yesh i saw yours smile
THEY'RE SO KAWAII!!

Chantlermylove


iiSourSkittles
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:55 pm


JOB WELL DONE I REALY LIKE THE ONE U DREW FOR FUN
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:45 am


biggrin biggrin u did good i also like the one you drew for fun

reborn488
Crew

Reply
Muffinz!! The Main Forum

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//