I don't understand how many times I have told people this, time and time again.
THE LOTTERY THAT EVERYONE IS POSTING IS OVER!!!!
Yet everyone is still posting there. I'm giving everyone a day until I delete the posts and ban each of the writers of the posts. Why you ask me? Simple: I repeated myself over and over, time and time again. Makes me laugh more when people are stupid enough to not only read what I post, but also post the wrong number set.
So, if you're reading this and you know that you posted on the First Lottery Forum, Delete it yourself or I'll delete you from the Guild. If you can't delete it, then post here saying you're sorry and you'll read for once -_-
Win Gold!!You could Win up to 900k!!Get Dream Avi Fast!!!!!!
Win gold and get your dream avi fast!
//
//
//
//
//
Have an account? Login Now!
