Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The OTHER General Discussion
HELLO WORLD

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miasmic kiwi

4,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:35 am


...or rather, hello dead Gaia forum. I just figured I'd get back into the Gaia swing of things. It gives me something better to do online than look up stupid YouTube videos. If you still get on Gaia and check this board every so often, say hey, because I want to come back. biggrin
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:11 am


Quiet guild is quiet. I guess I'll just talk to myself?

miasmic kiwi

4,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Sachiko Higami

Fashionable Hunter

2,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:29 pm


I miss when this guild was talkative. When all our friends from high school still talked to each other. What happened to that?
Reply
The OTHER General Discussion

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//