|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:40 pm
I've been really sick this past month. I guess burning the candle at both ends means that someday, you're going to run out of wax. I did last week. Thankfully someone asked me to decorate shoes for them. I was so happy to have something to do.
The theme of the shoes? The Beatles, of course. biggrin
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:30 pm
Aww, those look great!
Now I want to do it. gonk Put my art skills to good use!
I have no shoes to do that on.
Oh well. Eventually.
Anyway, awesome job! Very cool shoes.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:48 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:53 am
Those are amazing! I want 'em! You should totally take orders at a local flea-market or something. People would pay big bucks for shoes like that.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:33 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:20 pm
i wish i had shoes of that design. D: it'd be awesome.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:53 am
I WANT THOSE THEY R AWESOME
I'm gonna try that biggrin
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|