Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Original Rich People Guild

Back to Guilds

The place where Ninjas are only guys in black underwear. 

Tags: Rich, People, Crazy, Luis, Evil Aura 

Reply The Fun Room
Who wants to tektek a Wisper? =D

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArrogantlySpiffy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:16 am


Soooo....

I just wanna see what you guys come up with.
Right now I've just been questing all the items I had before I quit.
But I have to think about the future!
And I suuuuuck at tekteking myself.


Ahhh! Don't look at my bare nakednesss! I'm too vunerable!
User Image
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:50 am



MisterMaurice

Conversationalist


ArrogantlySpiffy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:58 am


=O
I really really really really like that one!
Thank you!! <3333
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:30 am


私は、Ai愛する。


You're welcome.
I do my best. :'D


私は、Ai愛する。

MisterMaurice

Conversationalist


Ishiiee

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:16 am


PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:17 pm


<3333!!

ArrogantlySpiffy
Vice Captain


FelixChat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:41 am


PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:59 am


Its kinda lame im sorry sad i tried my hardest though sad

FelixChat


xXNuclearDiffusionXx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:56 pm


PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:03 am



midnight mysteries


this_is_really_bullcrap

5,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:40 am


PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:25 pm


sorry i don't know how to put the pic on the forum, but here's the link!
http://www.tektek.org/avatar/34946205
tell me if u like it

Posessed_Angel

3,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Reply
The Fun Room

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//