Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Overseeing Guardians of Honor

Back to Guilds

To protect others, to respect others, to honor others, and to have fun! 

Tags: Honor, Guardian, Draconi Pride, Fraque Clan, TOGOH 

Reply The Overseeing Guardians of Honor
Music with Meaning

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen Distain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:10 pm


Hey guys: I just want to know if you guys happen to know any good songs or bands that have songs with good meanings behind them. Send me some ideas; I would like to think of trying to give our Guild a good theme song. xd

Here are some that I think will work:

Flaw - Get up Again or Endanger Species
Sevendust - Believe (The title they have on Youtube is wrong. I have the CD and the title is strictly: "Believe".)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:32 pm


what kind of meaning we lookin for?

Biskmatar Arcs
Crew

Dapper Explorer


Fallen Distain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:13 pm


Listen to the songs that I have in the previous post and I do mean Listen to the Words not the music.

The music can be of any format but must contain a good message. Now I will admit one thing: the words need to be spoken or sung in a matter that all can understand. So if their is possible scream-o please provide a site that playes the song with the lyrics beside it.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:08 pm


hows bout live and learn crush 40 thats all i got for now but ill find more

Arkh_valfan

Reply
The Overseeing Guardians of Honor

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//