Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Original Rich People Guild

Back to Guilds

The place where Ninjas are only guys in black underwear. 

Tags: Rich, People, Crazy, Luis, Evil Aura 

Reply The Fun Room
Send Angus DeathThreats

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXNuclearDiffusionXx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:29 am


As a fellow gaian forum poster, feedback is very important to me, no matter how negitive, with this in mind I have divised a small contest, I urge you, as a veiwer of this thread make a response by delevering a death threat to me, in a form of an oral report, here are the things I want in the contest: How you will find me, How you will capture me, What methods of torture will you inflict on me, [if applicable] How you will end me life, How you will dispose of my body. [if applicable] How will you imagine you feel, having ended my life. I will be judging your responses based of creativity, delivery, attention to detail and general malice.

The lucky winner will recieve an honorary restrainging order from me, thats about it, so good luck and threaten away.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:12 am


私は、Ai愛する。


To be brutally honest, I could never kill a human or animal. Insects I can, but not other things.


私は、Ai愛する。

MisterMaurice

Conversationalist


xXNuclearDiffusionXx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:02 pm


Its just to see how people respond, like I said near the end, 'how you will feel haveing ended my life'
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:10 pm


i killed a baby duck in fourth grade sad i didnt mean to!

FelixChat


Posessed_Angel

3,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:33 pm


I ALREADY POSTED ON YOUR OTHER DEATHNOTE FORUM!
Reply
The Fun Room

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//