Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shift(A Christian Guild)

Back to Guilds

A Christian Guild focused of making friends, having fun, and learning with eachother. 

Tags: Church, Jesus, Christian, Bible, Christ 

Reply Writers Area ( For Journalers, Poets, and Writes of all kinds! )
Writers Subforum rules

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Edith Puthie
Captain

Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:35 pm


Hey!
Welcome to the writers subforum.
We have a few rules here.


↻First of all, no taking another persons work, aka, pledgerizing. No doing that. Ask for permission and cite the person. If you are talking about a book, please still cite the source, I would rather not have any of us pledgerizing and getting in trouble.

↻I would much prefer if it was related to God and Jesus in some way, but I understand that not everyone is going to do that, just do not come in here and write things against God.

↻Write in Poem, or Book, or Essay or song or whatever it is in the title.

↻Don't text chat. This is a writers forum, not a place to completely ruin good language. Typing errors are okay, but not 1337

↻No Cursing!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:49 pm


Good thinking. I would also add to lay low on the slang. I'm not a big fan of swearing of any kind. I know some things slip in writing, but I do think that things can be said in other ways with the same strong emotion.

Japxican
Crew

Reply
Writers Area ( For Journalers, Poets, and Writes of all kinds! )

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//