Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Beatles

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Beatles, John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Ringo Starr 

Reply The Beatles
Johns Birthday Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

beatlefan2009

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:26 pm


Anybody out there going to celebrate Johns birthday this year?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:03 pm


I AM!

I told everyone at school that his birthday is Friday, and everyone was like, " Why do you know this? "

StarPrincess28


I_luv_Beatles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:30 pm


every year on his birthday my friend and i start a petition to get him his own holiday,sadly it has never worked in the past
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:45 pm


I_luv_Beatles
every year on his birthday my friend and i start a petition to get him his own holiday,sadly it has never worked in the past


That's a holiday I'll support!
We need a national Beatle day too. That would be amazing!

StarPrincess28


HistoryWak
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:33 pm


StarPrincess28
I AM!

I told everyone at school that his birthday is Friday, and everyone was like, " Why do you know this? "


I get the same responses. xD
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:40 pm


HistoryWak
StarPrincess28
I AM!

I told everyone at school that his birthday is Friday, and everyone was like, " Why do you know this? "


I get the same responses. xD


We all would.xD
But my friends were like, " Make cake. NOW. "

StarPrincess28


The Little Fellow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:00 pm


I run in circles all day, to giddy to do anything but that and scream "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN!!!!" biggrin
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:45 pm


I'd sign a petition to get the beatles their own holiday ! lol I haven't decited what I'm doing this year since its the same day as my moms birthday lol

beatlefan2009


The Lover of Wonderland

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:16 pm


It's Johnny's birthday! It's Johnny's birthday! Blow out the candles, it's Johnny's Birthday! All through the weekdays, and on the Friday, it's Johnny's Birthday, It's Johnny's Birthday!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:44 am


Happy Birthday John and Sean!

HistoryWak
Captain


Sugar Pucks

Indulgent Demigod

11,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:54 am


I woke up this morning and realized what today was, so out of nowhere I screamed 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOHN!'

My boyfriend laying next to me was petrified. whee

Edit: I just put my ipod on shuffle, and the first song that came up was 'It's Johhny's Birthday'. I'm glad my ipod knows it an important day. xd
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:59 pm


All of my friends at my lunch table were singing "Birthday" together.
Everybody was staring. xd

StarPrincess28


VampireJess14

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:02 pm


i didnt kno.... but i guess i'll start reading a beatle book to celebrate
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:17 pm


User Image
I just bought a cake like this for 'im biggrin

The Little Fellow


I_luv_Beatles

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:26 pm


Day Tripped
User Image
I just bought a cake like this for 'im biggrin

i dont eat cake, but i would eat that whole cake
Reply
The Beatles

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//