Welcome to Gaia! ::

Metal For Life~

Back to Guilds

Talk about all the Metal, you want. ;] 

Tags: Screamo, Heavy Metal, Metal, Deathcore, Nu-Metal 

Reply Metalheads-Are-Loved
New Bands!?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Band?:S
  Avenged Sevenfold
  Bullet For My Valentine
  Job For A Cowboy
  I Killed The Prom Queen
  Whitechapel
  Waking The Cadaver
View Results

i R Red Condom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:16 pm


Post all you know about any bands. I don't care who it is. But it has to be rock related. From Punk to Heavy Metal. I don't care. =P Just new bands in general. I know of a lot so think of uncommon ones. ~<3 Thanks.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:48 pm


Ever heard of the Punk band Toy Dollz?? or the grundge band Days Of The New?

Kara Nami

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Chainlink Machine

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:10 am


Anyone else listen to Trigger the Bloodshed or Through the Eyes of the Dead? Both are amazing deathcore bands.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:45 pm


Haa. Avenged Sevenfold <3

Jiminpls
Captain

4,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Reply
Metalheads-Are-Loved

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//