Welcome to Gaia! ::

Opening Night

Back to Guilds

A Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: Roleplaying, Theatre, Acting, Stage, Story 

Reply Cut! (Dead Threads)
The Beginning Of Our End (Accepting)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Radioactive Snowflake

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:52 pm


Story


May 3rd, 2018, started out as a typical day before all havoc broke out, sirens sounding as gruesome screams of horror and pain filled everyone's ears. People fled as a new menace took over the United States, zombies. No one knows how these creatures came to be, but a small group of survivors are left to deal with what was originally created to help with the wars.

In the beginning, a group of scientiests had been paid to create the perfect ammunition and troops for the war. At first, things seemed to be going perfectly, until a new solution was tested. The subject instantly mutated, turning on everyone, either killing, or turning them. The horror broke out when that specific subject escaped, along with those who had been turned.

Instantly, havoc broke out in the cities, leaving barely any survivors. The few survivors that are left have no clue what to do. Hiding isn't saving them, nothing is. This is the story of the survivors.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:55 pm


The Rules:

1.) I am goddess of this roleplay, what I say goes.
2.) No cybering, not anywhere, romance is encouraged, but no one wants to read a scene like that. Keep it pg-13.
3.) There will be violent and gruesome scenes, but don't go all Saw on us all. Keep it pg-13.
4.) No one liners, I will delete your post and make you repost, you do it three times, and you're out. I will keep track.
5.) Respect everyone, no flaming or ooc arguments. You have a problem? Just try and fix it peacefully before going all insane.
6.) Keep cursing to a limit.
7.) PM all profiles.
8.) Be warned, I may or may not add more rules.

Radioactive Snowflake

Hilarious Flatterer


Radioactive Snowflake

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:59 pm


Profile Skeletons:


The person behind the scenes: (Username.)
I'm stuck in this horror show though: (Character name.)
I'm legal, I swear!: (Character age, no younger than 14.)
This won't backfire on me, will it?: (Weapons, 2 large, one small. Plus a dagger.)
My story? A bit tragic, but..: (Bio. 3 sentences.)
I worked here at one point: (Place of employment.)
Don't shoot! I'm normal!: (Appearance, duh.)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:46 pm


The Accepted Profiles:


The person behind the scenes: SeductiveWishes
I'm stuck in this horror show though: Charren Larrensoe
I'm legal, I swear!: 22
This won't backfire on me, will it?: She's carrying a magnum, a rifle, and a dagger.
My story? A bit tragic, but..: Charren had been in the worst place possible when the havoc broke out, a hospital. As usual, she was tending to one of her patients, things changed as the patient mutated on the table, lashing out and trying to attack her. Somehow, she escaped, running through the halls as similar occurences started through the hospital. Screaming was heard as she ran, and now, she's out on her own, trying to survive this new reign of flesh craving creatures.
I worked here at one point: The hospital.
Don't shoot! I'm normal!: User Image

Radioactive Snowflake

Hilarious Flatterer


TRUTH the LIAR

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:14 pm


The person behind the scenes: siriswolfblood
I'm stuck in this horror show though: Miori Tamiaki
I'm legal, I swear!: 17
This won't backfire on me, will it?: dagger, trench gun, 2 revolvers
My story? A bit tragic, but..: Miori dropped out of highschool after her mother died leaving her to take care of her 2 younger sisters she was on the streets when the breakouts started her sisters both were infected and she killed them herself after trying to keep them sane for as long as possible everyone around her was killed off one by one and she slowly lost her sanity
I worked here at one point: no where
Don't shoot! I'm normal!:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/homeless anime girl/naruhina_015/AyuTateishi.jpg
Reply
Cut! (Dead Threads)

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//